Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nutrition Help!!!! (Protein, Carbs, Fat!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nutrition Help!!!! (Protein, Carbs, Fat!!!)

So everyone knows that to build lean muscle diet is the key! Not many people including myself know how to break it into 5, 6 or even 7 meals.
    I know a percent of protein, carbs and fats have to be taken at each meal! I just don't understand how much of each and the percent(%) it can get really confusing!

I'm 180lbs and want to put on some size another 10-20 lbs and not over night, I want to take my time lets say I would be happy if i could get there in about 8-10 months and keep my waist still as small as possible?

Can it be weight in grams?
    Anyone that knows how to break this please help!

Anyone?

Try to figure out your LBM

Use Pro at 1.5 to 2 grams per pound lbm depending on training intensity
    Carbs 2 to 2.5 grams/lbm
    Fats 20 to 25% of TOTAL calories including calories within themselves.

Divide evenly over every meal.
    TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
    Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

JUst like tip said I do six meals a day with macros broken down evenly per meal. My bulk is 1.75 protein,2.42*LBM, and 20% fats. I only weight my food in grams pre cooked.

Comment

Originally posted by CINCYKID View Post
        JUst like tip said I do six meals a day with macros broken down evenly per meal. My bulk is 1.75 protein,2.42*LBM, and 20% fats. I only weight my food in grams pre cooked.
        Thanks dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsta View Post
          Try to figure out your LBM

Use Pro at 1.5 to 2 grams per pound lbm depending on training intensity
          Carbs 2 to 2.5 grams/lbm
          Fats 20 to 25% of TOTAL calories including calories within themselves.

Divide evenly over every meal.
          Thanks so much. Can you give me some examples of good fats? Other then avocato and walnuts!

Comment

Originally posted by TRAIN77 View Post
            Thanks so much. Can you give me some examples of good fats? Other then avocato and walnuts!
            Use 2 yolks with your eggs a serving of lean red meat and fill in the rest with any oil high in monos like olive oil. Use oils since they are just fats. Nuts or any other foods have proteins and carbs making it almost impossible to get your macros in line.

Just ate breakfast @ 45 grams WPI, 110 grams oats, 1 tbs olive oil (all weights precooked)

Comment

Use 2 yolks with your eggs a serving of lean red meat and fill in the rest with any oil high in monos like olive oil. Use oils since they are just fats. Nuts or any other foods have proteins and carbs making it almost impossible to get your macros in line.

Just ate breakfast @ 45 grams WPI, 110 grams oats, 1 tbs olive oil (all weights precooked)
              Thanks again. How do you take these oils just spoon them?

Comment

Yes measure it out. Get a little set of spoons at the local dollar store.

Comment

Originally posted by CINCYKID View Post
                  Yes measure it out. Get a little set of spoons at the local dollar store.
                  Maybe you did not understand my question?!!! Here we go again What I mean by "spoon it" is. Do you put the oil in a spoon and drink it, or do you mix it with your food?

Comment

I use to shoot it to the head lol when I was taking oils but I switched to fish oil tabs when I was at the lowest part of my cut.

Comment

Originally posted by TRAIN77 View Post
                      Maybe you did not understand my question?!!! Here we go again What I mean by "spoon it" is. Do you put the oil in a spoon and drink it, or do you mix it with your food?

Does it really matter?

Comment

Does it really matter?
                        I guess not!

Comment

Working...
                        X