Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Supplement Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supplement Talk

After finding a true passion in weight lifting and having a true motivation to become stronger and bigger. I look for advice in supplements. I have tried numerous things but I am far to new to know what is good for me and what is not. After seeing a friend choose the roids route with not close to enough exprince, motivation nor the desire to do things right way. I am looking for advice on what to take and what not to take.
    I am taken thus far superpump250, animal pak, anavol, and some creatine monahydrates. What is good and what is bad?? Can someone help me please????

well as far as i know anavol by hi tech overlaps with the superpump, honestly try no shotgun the new flavor is great, full dosage in one scoop is a steal, size on is a grea creatine if you dont respond to monohydrate, animal pak is a solid multi but try orange triad or NOW adam for a cheaper less pill alternative
    New-Man Nutrition
    Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

Working...
    X