Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

best creatine supplement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best creatine supplement

What is the best creatine supplement out on the market today? I have heard that SizeOn by Gaspari is good but what do you guys think?
    Though the pain may come over you, never let it overcome you.

I never use the stuff =/ iv gone threw about every kind and it dosent do anything for me but give me a little pump for like 2 days and dosent work anymore..
    Obey.

Comment

I have only use a sample pack of SizeOn and it was good but I would need to be on it longer to realy say if it is good or not. I think creatine is great for puting on size but you tend to hold water weight more and you must be careful not to use it so a long stech of time

Comment

i use kre akalyn or how ever you spell it,i have used it for a year and seen ok results
        There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people.
        - Robert Frost

Comment

Originally posted by Norway Power View Post
          What is the best creatine supplement out on the market today? I have heard that SizeOn by Gaspari is good but what do you guys think?
          I just started using creatine for the first time about 5 days ago and it is Size On by Gaspari. It's a little too soon to see any results, but a friend of mine turned me on to it and said it has helped him make some gains. I'd imagine if the stuff is at all beneficial I would be seeing some results in the next month or so.
          "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Gaspari's whole line of supplements all work and are all worth the price

Comment

creatine monohydrate and carbs
              Biotivia Supported Athlete/Biotivia Rep

Comment

Cell-tech really worked for me when it first came out in 1999. Than I tried it again 2 years ago right before they changed it to "hardcore" and it still worked really well with strength and size. I haven't used it since they changed it to the hardocore though. Cell-mass by bsn is another good one. Was bodybuilding.com's creatine product of the year for the past 3 years. But usually you can't go wrong with basic creatine monohydrate by a reputable company like optimum.

Comment

Stay away from Muscle Tech and BSN products... not worth the money.

Comment

Here's the ones I like. I like them because Ive used them and sold them as well, and not a one time did I get negative feedback like some others.

1. SizeOn/Animal Pump tie for first
                    2. Kre-alkalyn
                    3. Cell mass

I know there's a million others, but these are the ones that Ive never had one problem with or negative feedback from. Ive HEARD negative feedback online, but I dont usually count that shit due to the fact that most people are supplement morons and they usually prove it.
                    "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

Prolab Creatine Monohydrate ..which is Crea pure the best there is and cheap

Comment

sizeon best ive ever used but i just cant afford it in my stack
                        damn school!!!!
                        New-Man Nutrition
                        Live Free, Train Hard

Comment

I second Prolab, I love it. its by far the best deal, and has no taste what so ever!

Comment

mono it's the cheapest and it works.
                            your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                            Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

i take plain BBing.com's brand Higher Power creatine monohydrate before work outs then i take Cell-tech post work out, i've gotten far better results this way than with just creatine monohydrate and then CMH and carbs postwork out

Comment

Working...
                              X