Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Whats going on everybody!!! My name is Reed and I was just going to introduce myself which I guess this would be the best place to do. I've been training for 5 years and really started to get serious here in the last year and a half. I plan on competing for the first time next year when I put on some more weight. I've had great success following an old school routine that Arnold use to use which was the
    Day 1:Chest/Back
    Day 2: Legs
    Day 3: Shoulders/Arms
    Day 4: off and sometimes add an extra day off here when I begin to wear down
    I know I know overtraining

I switch to the once a week routines and go between the intensity/volume workouts every 8-10 weeks. Right now I'm eating 8 meals a day and my diet is solid. I have no AAS cycle experience but have done a few prohormone cycles that I did follow proper procedure with but I plan to start the "real deal" here real soon.

Stats
    height: 5'11''
    weight: 225
    bf: ?10%??

**Also I included a couple of pics to get a general idea of where I'm at. My camera sucks because its on a Macbook so there not digital plus I got 3 seconds to get into position. I know excuses excuses. First two are when I attempted to slice up before I got injured this spring (pulled back warming up squating 135 of all things) and the others are more recent ones. I know I have a lot of improvement to do and I know my weak points, my major ones are calves and hams.

Anyway I know this is long but just wanted to give everyone an idea of where I am at and what I plan to do. Thanks in advance for any positive responses.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Reed500; September 9, 2008, 02:05 PM.

Nice delt development.
    -Hendog

Comment

Awesome delt.
      You a natty?

Edit:
      Oh you've said it. Yeah you don't look natty But you look pretty damn good man.
      No one is special, some were patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr House View Post
        Awesome delt.
        You a natty?
        I dont think so but I could be wrong.
        -Hendog

Comment

"I have no AAS cycle experience but have done a few prohormone cycles that I did follow proper procedure with but I plan to start the "real deal" here real soon."
          we missed this part in his post lol
          No one is special, some were patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr House View Post
            we missed this part in his post lol
            lol
            -Hendog

Comment

I won't lie I've done prohormone (AMS 1AD/Sus500) cycles for 4-6 weeks at a time then usually take about 6 months off to a year between them and I'll still continue to gain after them. But have never messed with any "true" AAS. I'm reaching my limit(if there really is such a thing). I could probably pass a drug test though.

I'm about to start though mostly due to the encouragement of others to compete. Plan on Test/Dbol for the first time out, debating if I wanna do Prop or E before my contest prep cycle. I know the difference just know using prop is probably best for contest prep and might as well get use to the ed injections and its suppose to made with that oleate oil which should be painless and super thin. Don't think I'll enjoy the needles but I'm not a pussy. I'm still on the fence about which one, ......

Comment

Originally posted by Reed500 View Post
                I won't lie I've done prohormone (AMS 1AD/Sus500) cycles for 4-6 weeks at a time then usually take about 6 months off to a year between them and I'll still continue to gain after them. But have never messed with any "true" AAS. I'm reaching my limit(if there really is such a thing). I could probably pass a drug test though.

I'm about to start though mostly due to the encouragement of others to compete. Plan on Test/Dbol for the first time out, debating if I wanna do Prop or E before my contest prep cycle. I know the difference just know using prop is probably best for contest prep and might as well get use to the ed injections and its suppose to made with that oleate oil which should be painless and super thin. Don't think I'll enjoy the needles but I'm not a pussy. I'm still on the fence about which one, ......
                Please only do 1 compound for your first cycle. Preferably this...

Weeks 1-10 500mg Test E ew

Come on over to the chemical enhancement section and hang out with the big boys.
                -Hendog

Comment

Originally posted by Hendog24 View Post
                  Please only do 1 compound for your first cycle. Preferably this...

Weeks 1-10 500mg Test E ew

Come on over to the chemical enhancement section and hang out with the big boys.
                  Yes your probably right so I can learn how I react to the test and I don't wanna be a pincushion my first time out, lol. I get too eager and jittery about my first contest season plus I just don't want to wait a month for the Test E to kick in so I'll probably frontload. I don't see anything wrong with that even if I am losing my virginity.

This look ok:

Wk 1: Mon morning: 500mg, Thursday night: 500mg
                  Wk 2-10: 250mg (mon morning) 250mg (thurs night)
                  Injected every 3.5 days to keep blood levels stable and not up and down with once a week. (I've seen the graphs)
                  And of course PCT
                  I'll be over to to the chemical enhancement soon enough but now I gotta go EAT!!!! after a hard day on the legs.

Comment

I've read a few other ways on front loading so any advice will be helpful if thats not the best way to go about it.

Comment

Welcome to MD bro

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome!!. Sorry about the noob questions above I just have read a few different articles on how to front load and I'm trying to find a preferred method just like everything else in bodybuilding.

Comment

NM I figured out the answered to my own question and I had it right. haha

Comment

Opps wrong thread didn't mean to bump disregard

Comment

Working...
                            X