Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Suggest Some Good Whey Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggest Some Good Whey Protein

Any suggestions on good brands to buy and are also not outragously expensive?

Thx!

Originally posted by blitz2311 View Post
    Any suggestions on good brands to buy and are also not outragously expensive?

Thx!
    I'm just using the pro performance stuff from GNC...some will probably say it's crap but it's affordable. Most will suggest to you some form of isolate protein. I'm probably gonna go to that at some point.

Comment

Trueprotein.com

Ask around bro..or just PM I'll help you with their site and give you discount codes

Comment

ON 100% whey is the way to go in my opinion. It is a high quality protein consisting of all whey protein and whey protein isolates. It tastes great and comes in like over 15 different flavors!! Plus they have seasonal flavors right now in Apple Pie, Egg Nog, and sugar Cookie.

Good stuff and it won't make you go broke either!!!

Comment

true protein honey

Comment

Originally posted by TYSR29 View Post
            ON 100% whey is the way to go in my opinion. It is a high quality protein consisting of all whey protein and whey protein isolates. It tastes great and comes in like over 15 different flavors!! Plus they have seasonal flavors right now in Apple Pie, Egg Nog, and sugar Cookie.

Good stuff and it won't make you go broke either!!!

ON's=

you should do your homework

Comment

True protein has a "recession" sale right now. really good deals. if you buy the WPC WPI blend i think its only $229 for 50 pounds. most brands at the store are over $100 for 10 pounds. but IMO ON is not bad. Two other good brands a bit more expensive are isopure and nectar.

Comment

Uh oh, a thread like this is sure to attract all the TrueProtein spammers. Who DOESN'T have a TrueProtein discount code? Aside from the TrueProtein shills, I'd say Isolyze is awesome, as well as ON, Nature's Best, and Syntha-6. Some of them are expensive, but ON is cheap. And yes, True Protein I'm sure is decent option as well. I just can't stand all the shills.

Comment

I currently have:

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate
                  EAS Advant Edge Soy Protein

Thoughts?

Comment

Do yourself a favor and go to trueprotein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ferraro View Post
                      Uh oh, a thread like this is sure to attract all the TrueProtein spammers. Who DOESN'T have a TrueProtein discount code? Aside from the TrueProtein shills, I'd say Isolyze is awesome, as well as ON, Nature's Best, and Syntha-6. Some of them are expensive, but ON is cheap. And yes, True Protein I'm sure is decent option as well. I just can't stand all the shills.

Comment

Originally posted by jerzey View Post
                        Which whey isolate from tp.com would you all recommend? They seem to have quite a mix-- I was thinking about WPI cold-filtration but if there is something better, let me know. Seeing as I have never used tp.com, which flavor would you all recommend? I like how you can order a custom amount of lbs.

Thanks all.
                        "If you show up to Fight Club, you're gonna get your ass kicked."

Comment

Originally posted by jerzey View Post
                          Thx for the discounts...

Comment

Recession Ultra Whey - it's unflavored so buy some flavor packs too

Comment

Originally posted by Still Learning View Post
                              Which whey isolate from tp.com would you all recommend? They seem to have quite a mix-- I was thinking about WPI cold-filtration but if there is something better, let me know. Seeing as I have never used tp.com, which flavor would you all recommend? I like how you can order a custom amount of lbs.

Thanks all.
                              Cold Filtered is by far my fav.

Flavor..any premium ones the free ones arent great

Comment

Working...
                              X