Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Suggest Some Good Whey Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synthetek's SynthaPure whey iso is untouchable. However, if I need some in a pinch I go to Dymatize's Iso that is available at GNC...

Comment

i buy ON taste great not too pricey and works for me plus it dont mess with my stomach like other brands.... i'll give the TP a try next time i need to buy to see what all the hype is about...
      Death is a four man fire team stacked outside your door at 0300.

Comment

Originally posted by TYSR29 View Post
        ON 100% whey is the way to go in my opinion. It is a high quality protein consisting of all whey protein and whey protein isolates. It tastes great and comes in like over 15 different flavors!! Plus they have seasonal flavors right now in Apple Pie, Egg Nog, and sugar Cookie.

Good stuff and it won't make you go broke either!!!
        Agreed! Everytime I try something else, I end up disappointed. Rocky Road is my favorite!! Strawberry Banana is really good too!

Comment

ON for me too, Im in Australia so we dont get the apparent good stuff from TP.com.
          So i will stick with what I have used for the last 3 years. Double choc ON for me.

Comment

Originally posted by stephaniewicked View Post
            Agreed! Everytime I try something else, I end up disappointed. Rocky Road is my favorite!! Strawberry Banana is really good too!
            Rocky Road with really cold milk puts me on cloud 9.....
            Death is a four man fire team stacked outside your door at 0300.

Comment

I have always liked EAS 100% Whey, Chocolate..... it mixes well and tastes great (which can not be said for a whole lot of powders!) . Plus you can get it for dirt cheap on Ebay.

And I don't care what brand it is, I never like strawberry flavored powder! But don't worry, I manage to forget this every 12 months or so and decide to "give strawberry a try"...

Comment

I like ON, but my trueprotein order came in today so im going to try that out once I start my new diet. Smells good so hopefully im in for a treat!
                IFBB PRO
                22 Years Old
                Anabolic Designs Athlete
                @Ifbbprodominickcardone

Comment

Originally posted by pumptheiron View Post
                  Cytosport Muscle Milk-Simply the best tasting stuff around
                  BSN Syntha-6: the second best tasting.
                  Gotta agree with you on taste and MM. True Protein though for cost per pound.

Comment

I'm also a big fan of ON's Extreme Milk Chocolate. I love that stuff mixed in milk. But I've also had trueproteins isolates as well, and they're stuff is great too. I just ordered some protein from them actually as I haven't had it in awhile, so we'll see again. I can't wait for more order to get here!

Comment

Nectar Protein Isolate pre and post workout. BSN Syntha 6 at other times. Works for me.

Comment

i get the most cost efficient i can find. Ultimate nutritions supreme protien at dpsnutrition.com can be bought for 27.99 for 5 lbs.
                        Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                        F.I.T. Corps

Comment

nectar, isolyze, and lean dessert

Comment

As far as bang for the buck goes, I have been really happy with Dymatize Iso-100. You can find a 5lb. tub online that yields 81 servings of 25g hydrolyzed whey-isolate protein for about $55.

It doesn't have as much taste as some of the other powders but as with any isolate it doesn't have any carbs, fat, or lactose either. This makes adjusting macros much easier.

Some people believe that unless you are lactose intolerant or have digestion issues, one of the more cheaper priced powders that has a combination of proteins will work just as well. If you are unfamiliar with hydrolyzed whey Isolate read the supplement performance review on page 170 of the new MD. Hope this helps.
                            When in Rome, act like a dumbass.

Comment

i like pro complex...but expensive...GNC when i'm out and need some quick..idk..protein is protein to an extent..stay away from the stuff they sell at wal-mart unless you like drinking sandy water...i've not been able to tell THAT much different between isolate, whey and the really expensive stuff vs. the middle of the road stuff.

Comment

As far as TP I can see where the spam thing comes from, but really what other companies are putting out a recession formula to help cut costs? Who else has even attempted to keep quality products on the market and try to cut costs for everyone who doesn't have to have 100% whey isolate. Has vitamin worlds or gnc's protein got any cheaper or better? Do these companies let you build you own formula, flavors etc. And no I don't have a code for you. But I do respect a company that actually loves bodybuilding, wants you to succeed with your goals as well as have a successful business for themselves, and doesn't try to gouge you for every last red cent like the sales average stores do.

Comment

Working...
                                X