Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Suggest Some Good Whey Protein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Minge Fettler View Post
    As far as TP I can see where the spam thing comes from, but really what other companies are putting out a recession formula to help cut costs? Who else has even attempted to keep quality products on the market and try to cut costs for everyone who doesn't have to have 100% whey isolate. Has vitamin worlds or gnc's protein got any cheaper or better? Do these companies let you build you own formula, flavors etc. And no I don't have a code for you. But I do respect a company that actually loves bodybuilding, wants you to succeed with your goals as well as have a successful business for themselves, and doesn't try to gouge you for every last red cent like the sales average stores do.
    Great post Minge!

Comment

11lb bags of Optimum 100% whey
      Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

10 or 25 pound tub of American Whey is pretty cost effective and the Banana Blast flavor is pretty good.

Carl
        Aaron Singerman.. the REAL Bear Jew...
        "I almost pooked on pootnam!" Steve Namat

Comment

ok so if i have Mega Whey and Isolate Soy Protein 95 from GNC, should i let it sit in the closet and get something better or take both? or just one?...

Comment

I avoid soy products as a rule. I've been getting ON Rocky Road in 10lb bags for $73. I'm happy with the results so far.

Comment

Originally posted by The Minge Fettler View Post
              As far as TP I can see where the spam thing comes from, but really what other companies are putting out a recession formula to help cut costs? Who else has even attempted to keep quality products on the market and try to cut costs for everyone who doesn't have to have 100% whey isolate. Has vitamin worlds or gnc's protein got any cheaper or better? Do these companies let you build you own formula, flavors etc. And no I don't have a code for you. But I do respect a company that actually loves bodybuilding, wants you to succeed with your goals as well as have a successful business for themselves, and doesn't try to gouge you for every last red cent like the sales average stores do.
              Originally posted by por2gue View Post
              Great post Minge!
              +1

i've used ON for years like many others and it is decent...
              but as i've been researching it more, i really don't like the fact that you don't know the % of different proteins in there (specifically WPC to WPI)

TP looks great and i love that you can customize, but shipping to PA is steep! (i'm still gonna try their stuff soon though)

Isolyze looks to be a great value to me as well. it's a little pricey, but when you do the protein % it's very good.
              i like knowing that the quality is there without the fillers.

i'm one of those wussies who can't really stomach WPC well after having gone to WPI and loved it...
              great mixing, smooth texture, usually good tasting, and no bloating.

Comment

Xtreme Formulations just came out with a whey blend that is sure to please flavor-wise.
                4Ever Fit's Fruit Blast - The Whey was recently on wheycheap and is good stuff as well.
                www.ThermoLife.com

Comment

Working...
                X