Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

need help bodybuilder virgin!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help bodybuilder virgin!!

being 20year old male weighting 9st 9lbs/61.2kg 5ft 7. Needing much help as possible with a workout plan and a recommendation of a good protein shake all help would be much appreciated would really like too get a good shape for the summer lol so help me please thank you

no one can give you all the answers in a single thread , you have to find your own path ..... I started at 33 years old weighting 75kg wet ... now at 39 (almost 40 ) 112-115kg off season and 95 on stage ... if I can do it then anyone can !

Train hard , train smart - even when you dont want too !
    Eat often and eat well - whole foods are better than shakes and tablets.
    Be Patient and consitent - will be at least a year before you see any real changes.
    DONT let others tell you that you can or cant do it.
    Surround yourself with positive people.

See ... easy

Comment

I agree with Zander. WE've all started out slow and forged our own path. You'll never stop learning. At least you shouldn't ever stop. I started with Body For Life by Bill Phillips. It was really good to get me started for the first three months. It introduced me to eating properly and basics training. Once you get that down you'll naturally progress and learn more. This site has TONS to info but you need to get the basics down first before any of it will apply to you and make sense.

One thing to note....you will make HUGE gains in the beginning so take advantage of that. Good luck!!

Comment

as for the protein.

for buy a 5lb er of whey

Comment

Optimum 100% whey, eat 6-7 small meals throughout the day, don't eat and cars or fat before bed!
          Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

Beginner's Page

Comment

that the main thing that has worked for me beside training 6 days a week...is to eat 6 to 8 meals a day...small clean meals...the more you eat the more you burn...and dont give up nothing worth having comes quick and easy...
              If You Cant Go Beyond Your Limits Then Push Your Boundaries

Comment

Originally posted by knillmic View Post
                Optimum 100% whey, eat 6-7 small meals throughout the day, don't eat and cars or fat before bed!
                Sorry......have to do it......don't any eat cars before bed.......I totally agree.
                You know.......if you started saving your money today.......in a year or so....you could afford that sense of humor you so desparately need.

Comment

Originally posted by zander View Post
                  no one can give you all the answers in a single thread , you have to find your own path ..... I started at 33 years old weighting 75kg wet ... now at 39 (almost 40 ) 112-115kg off season and 95 on stage ... if I can do it then anyone can !

Train hard , train smart - even when you dont want too !
                  Eat often and eat well - whole foods are better than shakes and tablets.
                  Be Patient and consitent - will be at least a year before you see any real changes.
                  DONT let others tell you that you can or cant do it.
                  Surround yourself with positive people.

See ... easy
                  agreed well said bro

Comment

I started liftin serious a bout 2yrs ago bf then i was heading towards the wrong path partying everyday blah blah but that has been corrected,now I didnt know what the hell I was doing wene I started (and stil dont) but if it helps protien supp aminos multi vit maybe some creatine to start out you must eat rest and be consistant be patient there is alot of good info here that should make it easier for you. good luck

Comment

Originally posted by chrisco915 View Post
                      Sorry......have to do it......don't any eat cars before bed.......I totally agree.
                      screw you! I need my nightly buick! But do you think I would lean out faster if I ate a hyundai instead?
                      straps are for kinky sex, or animal abuse.

Comment

Dont feed into the hype of all these get huge supplements that all the pro's are endorsing. Most, not all, is bullshit. Get yourself a solid workout plan, a solid diet and STICK TO IT!!

Comment

hey..zander has the best advice there is. sorry fellas... i will say this...i had to find what really works for me and don't care what others are doing. i don't take much supplements and do take vitamins and try to eat 4-6 small meals. the trick is...you need lot of support around you and you can try do it on your own..it makes it harder. but if you are living with a girl or with your parents...talk to them into it. they will support you 100 percent.
                          about training...train smart, don't train hard...you have to find what training works for you the best. same here.

good luck buddy...

Comment

Working...
                          X