Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

need to get to 10% from 15% bodyfat help me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to get to 10% from 15% bodyfat help me

ok i was going to go with the palumbo diet but decide to not to use that diet till i got to 10%. so i just need help setting up a good plan to follow to get my self to 10%.

I'M 276LBS
    ht 6'0 ft
    bodyfat 15%
    bodytype endo

i used to be really obease at one time i weigh 400lbs i got my self to 246lbs and went up to 276lbs.

so know i want to drop to 230 i guess well weight does not matter just want to get to 10% body fat.

just need a baseline on how to put together a cutting diet with carbs. i been studing palumbos diet for so long that i forgot any other diet.lol

so any body want to help feel free. i'm open to any suggestions.

i just think palumbos diet is to extrame for me right now just to get to 10%body fat from 15% so i will use his diet when it;s time to compete.

if you know palumbo's keto diet why don't you just follow is gaining diet but use cleaner carbs. 1-1-1 ratio. of course you would already know that.

Comment

post ur current diet...just a few tweaks to it and adding in some cardio will be all u need

Comment

Originally posted by uncfan View Post
        post ur current diet...just a few tweaks to it and adding in some cardio will be all u need

meal1
        6.5 oz chicken
        38 almonds

meal 2
        shake
        38 almonds

meal 3
        8oz beef

next 3 meals i repeat meal 1 and 2

Comment

You are eating too many almonds, all that fat is probably just getting stored. Also try increasing your after workout cardio!
          Speed Kills, Strength Punishes

Comment

Forzagen's KETO RIPS new line great product its been two weeks and ive never been this lean

Comment

Working...
            X