Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone.
Just as a friendly reminder between December 7th thru December 8th, the forum will be undergoing an upgrade and service may be disrupted for a period of time. This maintenance will be done at a time that will impact traffic the least, but offer huge benefits. Especially with the Olympia right around the corner.
Enjoy and thanks in advance for your understanding.
Best
Jen

PS Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

help for real people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you guys for all the advice in two weeks ive dropped about 12 pounds! i maxed out at 275x2 today on bench press on squats my last set is 315 for 8 im eating alot better and healthier when i cant eat because of work i have been having protien shakes thanks again

Comment

update i have lost a total of 27 pounds since october i have seen good results so far my bech is up to 315 and i can squat 405 ive started doing deadlifts and my last set is 315 for six if i could get my diet down i would be able to lose alot more weight does anyone have suggestions for the diet part i work as an electician and dont really have time to eat at work

Comment

Well it looks like you still haven't written it all down in a spreadsheet type of format. That's how people will best be able to help you.

Comment

Working...
        X