Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

prison bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prison bodies

as bodybuilders nutrition,supp,training,rest/recovery all play vital roles in whatever our ultimate goals are we eat 6 to 7 meals per day were consistant in our routines every thing is broken down by the our into a schedule that we must not deviate from right? we have supplementation of all sorts at our disposal to attain that perfect physique and although tha question has been asked either i am not paying attention or i'm NOT PAYING ATTENTION we sacrifice by drinking that protien shake early in the morning followed by breakfast and whatever ritual it is we do to a T day in day out year after year. So here it is, poor nutrition,overtraining,high stress levels, no supplementation that I know of but you've got some guys in prison that are huge whats the deal? anyway happy new year to all sisters and brothers of iron

most prisoners can purchase supplemental food...and the ones that are big and strong are just genetically gifted and would probably be even bigger outside the prison walls..maybe some deal with stress by accepting their fate somehow...
    žonne god wile eoršan lifes ende gewyrcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Der Mann im Mond View Post
      most prisoners can purchase supplemental food...and the ones that are big and strong are just genetically gifted and would probably be even bigger outside the prison walls..maybe some deal with stress by accepting their fate somehow...
      this all makes sense but what about the ones that are not gifted genetically? ectos endos before they go in and wene they come out there huge we talk about overtraining periodization in training proper rest and recovery these guys are balls to the wall 7 days a week heavy i guess whatever works for you is in play here

Comment

this very same question has appeared in an issue of md in dave's section. Palumbo's answer was to the fact that in prison most of the time is spent sleeping and eating. there seems to be no restrictions on food intake and if ur not working out ur sleeping.
        In a mad world, only the mad are sane!

Comment

imagine if you did not have anything to do except eat, train, and sleep. And that whole thing about stress the don't have any. Yes they have wants to be out as I have wants to go on vacation to the carribean

Comment

Originally posted by cris17 View Post
            So here it is, poor nutrition,overtraining,high stress levels, no supplementation that I know of but you've got some guys in prison that are huge whats the deal?
            Agreed on what the other MD'ers have suggested as reasons.

Some are a) just naturally jacked while b) others benefit from the relative low-stress and training-only environment of prison especially when compared to working, paying the rent, dealing with wife and kids and a girlfriend , in-laws, the boss asking you to come in for extra hours, not enough sleep, going out drinking, the list goes on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
              Agreed on what the other MD'ers have suggested as reasons.

Some are a) just naturally jacked while b) others benefit from the relative low-stress and training-only environment of prison especially when compared to working, paying the rent, dealing with wife and kids and a girlfriend , in-laws, the boss asking you to come in for extra hours, not enough sleep, going out drinking, the list goes on and on.
              Id say worrying about the guy sitting next to you, slicing you open with a hand made shrewdly cut weapon is indeed stressful. Or the fact that when u sleep at night theres a chance that someone sleeping next to you will beat u with a lock in a sock, then rape the fuck out of u.

Its just a differerent type of stress but dont have any doubts about it, prison is a very stressful place.

Comment

ill agree with the above statement prison is stressful on a lot of people
                In a mad world, only the mad are sane!

Comment

Originally posted by flexingtonsteele View Post
                  Id say worrying about the guy sitting next to you, slicing you open with a hand made shrewdly cut weapon is indeed stressful. Or the fact that when u sleep at night theres a chance that someone sleeping next to you will beat u with a lock in a sock, then rape the fuck out of u.

Its just a differerent type of stress but dont have any doubts about it, prison is a very stressful place.
                  I work in the inner-city. Everyone thinks you're going to get shot or mugged or whatever. It happens, sure, but not every day.

Likewise I'd be interested to get statistics on how many prisons resemble the stereotypical movie prison. "Imma shank you!"

Excuse me while I inventory my home-made weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by big italy 1982 View Post
                    ill agree with the above statement prison is stressful on a lot of people
                    It has to depend on where you go. Not every prison is the same.

Comment

I work in the inner-city. Everyone thinks you're going to get shot or mugged or whatever. It happens, sure, but not every day.

Likewise I'd be interested to get statistics on how many prisons resemble the stereotypical movie prison. "Imma shank you!"

Excuse me while I inventory my home-made weapons.

I work in a prison, so yea its real. And just think about everyone in your inner city who does rob and rape and steal from everyone, and all of those people are the ones who populate prisons.

Its just a different type of stress, instead of worrying about paying the bills, u gotta worry about staying alive.

So instead of trying to rationalize your opinion because u work in the "inner city" just admit that you had no clue what you were talking about and that your statement was false, then we can get off this subject!

Comment

I work in a prison, so yea its real. And just think about everyone in your inner city who does rob and rape and steal from everyone, and all of those people are the ones who populate prisons.

Its just a different type of stress, instead of worrying about paying the bills, u gotta worry about staying alive.

So instead of trying to rationalize your opinion because u work in the "inner city" just admit that you had no clue what you were talking about and that your statement was false, then we can get off this subject!
                        That's incorrect.

You work in one prison. You think every prisoner has the same odds of being stabbed?

If I'm rationalizing then you're generalizing.
                        Attached Files

Comment

That's incorrect.

You work in one prison. You think every prisoner has the same odds of being stabbed?

If I'm rationalizing then you're generalizing.
                          Id say about at about 98% of the prisons out there thats a reality, not a generalization. I've worked at two different facilities and been to numerous others and have seen people beaten to bloody pulps, sliced open with there insides hanging out and dudes with their heads stomped in, where u can see the inprint of someones boot on there face.

Tell me how many prisons have u been to?? Id like to bet none, you'd probably piss your pants if u went to where i worked, especially with your attitude, youd probably be ass raped within minutes of stepping into the facility with your naive outlook on prisons.

Ill tell u this and its a fact, its not a stress free environment, so thats definetely not a cause of the muscular bodies. Id say its more because of the food and rest these guys get, and also the amount of exercise they do. And NOT because of the lack of stress.

Comment

Id say about at about 98% of the prisons out there thats a reality, not a generalization. I've worked at two different facilities and been to numerous others and have seen people beaten to bloody pulps, sliced open with there insides hanging out and dudes with their heads stomped in, where u can see the inprint of someones boot on there face.

Tell me how many prisons have u been to?? Id like to bet none, you'd probably piss your pants if u went to where i worked, especially with your attitude, youd probably be ass raped within minutes of stepping into the facility with your naive outlook on prisons.

Ill tell u this and its a fact, its not a stress free environment, so thats definetely not a cause of the muscular bodies. Id say its more because of the food and rest these guys get, and also the amount of exercise they do. And NOT because of the lack of stress.
                            There. You've answered the OP's question.

You don't like my attitude? I'm not so crazy about yours. Do you respond to prisoners in the same manner? If they make a statement that you don't agree with?

Rhetorical. Enjoy 2009!

Comment

exactly i think that wene u have to be on the defensive everyday its different than everyday normal stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X