Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

prison bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtjames View Post
    Agreed on what the other MD'ers have suggested as reasons.

Some are a) just naturally jacked while b) others benefit from the relative low-stress and training-only environment of prison especially when compared to working, paying the rent, dealing with wife and kids and a girlfriend , in-laws, the boss asking you to come in for extra hours, not enough sleep, going out drinking, the list goes on and on.
    wow! i did not realize how low stress it was in prison compared to the outside. i guess dealing with work, wife & kids are much less stressful than losing your freedom, not being around friends & family, having to worry about being gang raped or shanked, being limited on your caloric intake. hell if they feed you that well and you get to hang around the weight pile all day let me go rob a gas station... im in! ROFLMAO!

news flash: most prisons have limited access to or totally done away with free weights!
    Humapro - Protein for Humans - alrindustries.com

Comment

That's incorrect.

You work in one prison. You think every prisoner has the same odds of being stabbed?

If I'm rationalizing then you're generalizing.
      Martha did not go to prison. She was in a minimum security 'country club' in comparison. I've been in a couple (visiting/tour) you want to compare notes? 1/3 of my male first cousins (I have 54 total first cousins) have been or are incarcerated at this time with one on death row in SC.

Comment

There. You've answered the OP's question.

You don't like my attitude? I'm not so crazy about yours. Do you respond to prisoners in the same manner? If they make a statement that you don't agree with?

Rhetorical. Enjoy 2009!
        No, for the most part they dont make such idiotic statements, so to answer your question. NO

Oh Yea! have a great 2009!
        Last edited by flexingtonsteele; January 1, 2009, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dnice91369 View Post
          wow! i did not realize how low stress it was in prison compared to the outside. i guess dealing with work, wife & kids are much less stressful than losing your freedom, not being around friends & family, having to worry about being gang raped or shanked, being limited on your caloric intake. hell if they feed you that well and you get to hang around the weight pile all day let me go rob a gas station... im in! ROFLMAO!

news flash: most prisons have limited access to or totally done away with free weights!
          yea bro, these guys only have water bags, pullup bars and bodyweight. They are very limited, but believe it or not id say there are 3 or 4 dudes ive seen at the joint that i work at who could diet for about 6 weeks and win any state show!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flexingtonsteele View Post
            yea bro, these guys only have water bags, pullup bars and bodyweight. They are very limited, but believe it or not id say there are 3 or 4 dudes ive seen at the joint that i work at who could diet for about 6 weeks and win any state show!!!
            i dont doubt you on that at all. i knew a few guys in Cleveland that did not compete but would hurt some feelings and drop some people a few places if they ever chose to. a couple were ex-cons. real freaks of nature.

no super bb nutrition. no roids. very few used supplements outside of protein powder. i remember when i finally persuaded big Tone to try kre-alkalyn. LOL! he had Flex Wheeler shape, small joints, big round muscle bellies. 5'10-5'11 maybe around 200 lbs but very lean. strong plus he could really push the pace. strong guys could not hang with the damn pace! and a very modest super cool quiet dude.

big Shawn ate whatever. bodyfat not super low but not out of control by any means, no where near 'fat'. 400+ bench. shoulders like bowling balls. national level caliber. never competed! respected every body. not cocky.

there were others. i thinking of doing a documentary on these guys next summer. some amazing specimens. with unique interesting stories and lives!

Comment

if you are in jail...once you gain your beautiful prison body
              some other prisoner might find your buff body
              ...shall we say alluring

Comment

I worked in corrections for the state of Texas for many years...I would definitely have to agree that prison is not a "stress-free" environment. And as for the whole getting jacked deal...most free weights have been moved out of Texas prisons, and the vast majority now only employ a cable weight machine in a closed rec. yard...and then these are only in the minimum security units.

Comment

in prisons they can get drugs, cell phones etc... whats stopping them getting dbol tablets and oral steroids?? hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by relic View Post
                    I worked in corrections for the state of Texas for many years...I would definitely have to agree that prison is not a "stress-free" environment. And as for the whole getting jacked deal...most free weights have been moved out of Texas prisons, and the vast majority now only employ a cable weight machine in a closed rec. yard...and then these are only in the minimum security units.

Sounds like "Curves".

Comment

Simple equation
                      Food + Sleep = Gains

Most prisons that I know of have removed most free weights. Other than the basic pull up dip bars maybe a free weight bench or two.

As far as the stress goes. It is a stressful environment. But its usually self induced stress. You fuck around get involved in gang crap etc. you have stress. if you did something fucked up like touch kids to get in, you have stress. For most guys who are in to do time and arent involved in any bullshit, they have little to no stress.
                      Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Working...
                      X