Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

is frozen food from the supermarket a good source of calories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is frozen food from the supermarket a good source of calories

i just watched ronnie colemans relentless dvd and he was eating frozen beef burgers that you buy in a supermarket. Thats not clean eating is
    Last edited by young man; January 2, 2009, 03:41 PM.

Most food from a packet has additives such as nitrates and other bad shit you don't need.

Always check the label to see whats in it.

Eat fresh food whenever possible.

Comment

frozen vegies are a god send when yout dieting and tired ... theyre about the only frozen thing you will need.

get your butcher to dice your meat/s only take 5 mins to cook and use microwave rice

No reason not to be on the right diet with a little planning.

Comment

I just love this guy ronnie is such a great dude, so friendly and every meal I seen him eat he always prays! what a top guy.

And onto the food lol, I will use frozen veg sometimes I just look for what has least shit in it.
        Life is for leading, not people pleasing it is a race that's never been won

Comment

Thats funny, I am watching it as we speak. That guy is a monster on the weights and eats like a horse. No wonder he is so great. Yeah Baby!

Comment

Its hard to look to Ronnie for a nutritional example, he could have eaten just about anything and been in shape, i like frozen veggies, nuke'em and shove them in, lol. You can make your own frozen dinners, cook up a bunch of food (chicken, whatever) and freeze it, in one meal portions, no more i dont have time to eat clean anymore

Comment

Working...
            X