Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

I have a dumb question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your contract is a month to month EFT contract, then a doctor's note is legally binding to break the contract. Have a doctor write a note saying you can't workout cuz you're too stupid to use the power rack, J/K. You get the idea though. Good luck.

NYC BIG MIKE
    Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

Originally posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post
      If your contract is a month to month EFT contract, then a doctor's note is legally binding to break the contract. Have a doctor write a note saying you can't workout cuz you're too stupid to use the power rack, J/K. You get the idea though. Good luck.

NYC BIG MIKE
      LMAO, YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! LMAO.
      I tried not to comment but........DAMN

Ok so what he is saying is they just leave the place open???? Try to walk out with some equipment, I bet someone will appear from nowhere. Now when he shows up, ask him/ her how to use the damn rack.
      YOU CAN PAY FOR SCHOOL BUT YOU CAN'T BUY CLASS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Big ER View Post
        LMAO, YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!!! LMAO.
        I tried not to comment but........DAMN

Hell..............NYC..............same difference.

NYC BIG MIKE
        Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

up and out

Comment

Originally posted by NYC BIG MIKE View Post

NYC BIG MIKE
            Not the only one who couldn't figure it out

Comment

Working...
            X