Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

trying to put together weekly meal plans for cutting diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying to put together weekly meal plans for cutting diet

Hello everyone,

Im looking to develop a cutting routine and want to ask for help, im currently 290 lbs, I lift all the time but want to come out in June shredded, any help in putting together meal plans would be awesome.

need more stats... height, weight, bodyfat, years training, current food intake... ect
    Cake or death? -Eddie Izzard

Comment

height is 6,0, wieght is about 290, but usually flucuates about 5 lbs, been training since I was about 16 (you can see a clip of one of my deadlifts on you tube, just query Matt Krull) I dont monitor my food intake too much but I really try to eat pretty clean, I was looking at the Polumbo diet and it looked pretty cool, but anything you guys can help me put together would be awesome.

Comment

Well how much body fat would you say you have? Pics would help if you can.

THe best thing I can say about a diet is that you have to find what works for you. Ive experimented with a bunch of diets. High Carb Low Protein, Low Carb High Protein and Fat, Ketogenic, Carb Cycling etc etc.

You have to learn how your body reacts to certain foods and certain supps. And go by the mirror to judge your progress.
        You can use my TrueProtein Discount code:JSG87

Comment

Originally posted by bigdaddykrull View Post
          height is 6,0, wieght is about 290, but usually flucuates about 5 lbs, been training since I was about 16 (you can see a clip of one of my deadlifts on you tube, just query Matt Krull) I dont monitor my food intake too much but I really try to eat pretty clean, I was looking at the Polumbo diet and it looked pretty cool, but anything you guys can help me put together would be awesome.

Its not rocket science. And even thou alot of people here know what they are talking about asking for diet advice is a little like asking how long is a peice of string. Not that people dont want to help , the do , but its frustrating since everyone has slightly different oppinions and everyone has different things that work for themsevles.

The core of a diet is 6-8 meals per day. Then its customary to maintain high protien to rebuild/maintain your body. Then pick a fuel source be it carbs or fats. The caloritic total of the days meals is where 'part' of the key to weight loss/gain lays then it gets all scientific with meal times and macronutients pre , post workout , morning, bedtime yada yada yada... all depends on how crazy yu wanna get with it. Me ... I just eat and train hard lol

You like Daves diets so try and find one on the net and edit it to suit you maybe , or just email the man , sling him a few dollars and get it done properly. Get something to suit you. Hardcore dieting is hard and not fun s you need to take the long term approach maybe and make your meals a lifestyle so you can enjoy it and see the changes in your body composition ... main ingredient is TIME.

Youll be supprised when you do figure it out how easy it actualy is.

Good luck.

Comment

right on, I put some pics of me in my profile

Comment

is that your pet tank in your avatar ? love to take that baby pig hunting out my way lol ..

Comment

haha, nah man that was lying in the middle of the road when I was in Afghanistan, loved it so much I stopped to take a pic, I have a couple of more if you click my avatar

Comment

Working...
                X