Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Quad sweep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quad sweep

I hear this term a lot. What exactly is it? The width of your quad?

Yeah, and there are exercises that help with that, from Lunges, Leg Abductions and Adductions. Those help the more traditional exercises like Squats, Leg Presses and Leg Extensions. At least that's how I understand it.

Comment

No no no,quad sweep is not the width of your quad at all.It's the sweep that is created from development of the outer thigh muscles.Outer thigh sweep is a more accurate term.

Comment

Ah thanks for the correction!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick1971 View Post
          Ah thanks for the correction!
          No worries.

Comment

quad sweep.. think dennis wolf

Comment

to me when i hear the word sweep it refers to the outer part of the quad and the teardrop is the inner part of the quad. to focus on the sweep you would do some leg presses or hacks with a close stance and the opposite for the teardrop. in my opinion the teardrop is a much easier muscle to develop than the outer sweep. so definitely focus your training on doing some work for that outer sweep to make your legs look that much bigger.
              AAEFX BOARD REP *Free sample of AAEFX's Pre-Workout,K-OTIC,call #1-888-238-1864(ext. 345)

Comment

Outer part of the upper thigh. I'm probably completely anatomically incorrect but I had a shit training session tonight and have since drank 3 beers.

Comment

Working...
                X