Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

day off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• day off

I have a question that maybe a dumb one but I gotta ask. I hit the gym 6 out of 7 days a week if not 7 of 7 . The days off I still watch what I eat and take everything I need to take. Now if I get totally beat down at work and decide to take a day off which is staurdays most of the time, and have a few beers with friends that will not totally mess up my lifting and throw me off in any way will it? Not too sure but if anyone out there can give me there info or what they think that would be great.

Thanks

In highschool when i lifted but didnt take it seriously i would lift during the week drink on the weekends.. now i was still bigger than most of my friends but when i got out of highschool and put the drinking aside i noticed alot better outcomes haha.

So if your not too serious i wouldent worrie about it..
    Obey.

Comment

Originally posted by Halo619 View Post
      I have a question that maybe a dumb one but I gotta ask. I hit the gym 6 out of 7 days a week if not 7 of 7 . The days off I still watch what I eat and take everything I need to take. Now if I get totally beat down at work and decide to take a day off which is staurdays most of the time, and have a few beers with friends that will not totally mess up my lifting and throw me off in any way will it? Not too sure but if anyone out there can give me there info or what they think that would be great.

Thanks
      i think alot of people take this stuff way too serious, me included. at times i have to stop and remember, im not a pro, will never be a pro, and stop obsessing over every little thing that is outside the scope of someone elses description of "proper" training. enjoy your life, if you make progress that satisfies you don't fret over small stuff.
      READ MORE.POST LESS.

Comment

6-7 days a week in the gym is not necessary.

You grow outside the gym not in it.

When you lift you damage the muscles, when you rest you repair and get bigger.

Sounds like you want to have a life and lift. Don't blame you.

Look into some different splits that will have you lifting 3-4 days a week and you will be able to do some partying with the assurance that the day after you don't have or need to lift.

Comment

Yeah I usually go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week.

You need your rest man.
          Ah shucks BK is fine wit me. I'm low maintenance" Beni Mama

Comment

i have done tons of splits and have made good progress with each, but for the last 8 weeks i've trained 6 days on and take one day off a week and made some of the best gains of my life...each person is different.

enjoy your life, if you'd like to have a couple drinks every now and then just be sure you keep yourself hydrated...

Comment

in my opinion, you need to listen to your body man. if you feel beat up and too tired, you may just need to take a step back and relax a bit man. even us competitors have to listen to our bodies because we tend to push it past our limits without even noticing and our bodies take a toll but we sometimes ignore it and keep pushing. and thats when injuries occur. take the day off if needed and dont worry about it, have fun and relax man. you can get back to it monday.
              AAEFX BOARD REP *Free sample of AAEFX's Pre-Workout,K-OTIC,call #1-888-238-1864(ext. 345)

Comment

Working...
              X