Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Newbie to MD seeks advice......please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pcblakeley View Post
    Nice, I think I might do a every other day approach to abs and until I get them built up I will do them without weights.

Thanks for the help.

You guys see anything wrong with my diet?
    How are you tracking your food intake?

Do you use a caloric calculator, that allows you to plug in what you eat and get a daily caloric intake total and macro percentage breakdown ?
    My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Toddbz View Post
      Yep. After all it is a muscle. Just no weighted oblique movements. No one is trying to make their waist look bigger.

you mean aside from ronnie, jay, markus and a few others right? lol

Comment

Originally posted by killinweights View Post
        you mean aside from ronnie, jay, markus and a few others right? lol
        Do you guys think it is possiable to stay on target and topic in this beginner forum, and not clutter it up with 'noise'?

Maybe , just stick to the topic, answer the questions of the beginners, keep it clean, and not inject comments into threads that are not direct answers to the question, and that may that attract trolling that requires MOD intervention?

Beginners are looking for direct answers to their questions and guidence.
        Last edited by Buadain; May 22, 2007, 06:38 AM.
        My Competition Prep Journal

Muscular Development Forum Rules

Comment

cool deal making a newbie forum, that was cool of you guys.

Good job guys, This place rocks, I wish more people came to the site, lots of great info and extras in it.

I got all the guys at work checking you at!

Comment

Working...
          X