Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Which Scale is More important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Scale is More important?

I say a food scale is an invaluable tool.

Often we get caught up on numbers(big or small) on the floor scale and it really doesnt say much about your physique.. I have just abandoned mine.

The food scale is something that will help keep your meals and diet accurate. I feel its much more valuable.
    Get shredded! check out the transformations at
    www.prepbyalex.com

Originally posted by Alex A View Post
    I say a food scale is an invaluable tool.

Often we get caught up on numbers(big or small) on the floor scale and it really doesnt say much about your physique.. I have just abandoned mine.

The food scale is something that will help keep your meals and diet accurate. I feel its much more valuable.

GLAD YOU SAID IT, ALEX! THE FLOOR SCALE SAYS ONE THING
    BUT A MIRROR CAN TELL YOU MORE - IF YOUR PHYSIQUE IS
    STARTING TO SLIM OUT/DEVELOP MUSCULARITY DUE
    TO ACCURATE FOOD MEASUREMENTS FOR DIET MACROS
    - THEN DITCH THE FLOOR SCALE!!
    YOUR FOOD SCALE IS
    THE WINNER!!

Comment

amen to that!
      Current Prep: KC Golds Classic - 2011

Comment

i use both of them but i focus more on my food scale. i just the weight scale to see where i'm at but the mirror doesnt lie. i use the mirror to guage and my bodyfat to construct my nutrition plan. but i weigh all my meats after they're cooked.
        AAEFX BOARD REP *Free sample of AAEFX's Pre-Workout,K-OTIC,call #1-888-238-1864(ext. 345)

Comment

NOT using a food scale seems strange once you get addicted to using one. I get on the bodyweight scale if I want to measure how much sodium I have been eating lately. I look in the mirror if I want to see if I'm gaining muscle.

Comment

Working...
          X