Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Training Split

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Split

Would doing back in the morning, then biceps at night be too much on the biceps? Only hitting each part once a week tho.

it shouldn't be too much...unless...your arms are still sore from back training. if your arms are still sore by the time you would start your bi's session, then you'll probably end up overtraining. just make sure to get in some good meals btwn sessions.

however, if you don't feel able to fully train bi's in the same session as back, train them with something else or give them a separate day w/tri's. it doesn't really make sense to make 2 trips to the gym in one day if you really don't have to
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
      it shouldn't be too much...unless...your arms are still sore from back training. if your arms are still sore by the time you would start your bi's session, then you'll probably end up overtraining. just make sure to get in some good meals btwn sessions.

however, if you don't feel able to fully train bi's in the same session as back, train them with something else or give them a separate day w/tri's. it doesn't really make sense to make 2 trips to the gym in one day if you really don't have to
      I agree. Is there some reason why you have to train twice in one day? If so, at least try throwing some other bodypart later

Comment

Working...
      X