Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Cardio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cardio?

Hello all, I am knew on the site but already love it. I have only just recently started lifting weights trying to gain size. The question has probly been asked a million times but just wondering how much cardio I should be doing in comparison to weights? Thanks for any help.

you probably won't need that much if you're bulking. some guys don't do it at all until dieting, some just do 2-3 30 min sessions/week. it really depends on your metabolism (if you gain fat too easily) and when you can do it. first thing AM on empty stomach will be most beneficial for fat burning, otherwise you can tack it on to the end of your weight session (of course not on leg day). i would not recommend doing hours of cardio/week on a bulking phase.
    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Working...
    X