Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My Intro and I'm totally lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Intro and I'm totally lost

Hello all - I am just getting into body building at 36 years old and I have no clue what to do or where to begin. I recently quit smoking (in April) and started dieting in July because I had a gut that drove me nuts. I am 5'-6.5" and went from 168 lbs to now 150 lbs. I just started going to the gym about 2 weeks ago. What confuses me the most is how to eat.
    An average day for me now:
    Gym: 6:30 - 7:45 am - 2 body parts per day and 15-20 minutes cardio
    Breakfast: 8:00 am - 5 egg whites w/ onion, chicken cubes, zuchini or a bowl of Fiber 1 cereal with a banana
    Snack: 10:30 - yogart or south beach living snack bar
    Lunch: 12:30 - Tuna with lettuce
    Snack: 3:30 - banana, yogart, apple
    Dinner: 5:30 - Grilled Chicken with veggies or fish
    Late snack: 8:30 - graham crackers
    I know I'm not doing a lot of stuff right at all but I dont want my gut back. My goal is to gain muscle and lose body fat. I want to be down to 8% body fat.
    My workouts are:
    Monday: Back/ Bicepts/ ForeArms/ Cardio
    Tuesday: Chest/ Triceps/ Cardio
    Wednesday: Shoulders/ Legs
    Thursday: Cardio 30 minutes/ Intense Abs
    Friday: 1 exercize for each body part
    Sat/ Sun: off but I do push-ups and sit-ups
    I also do one exercise for my abs every day at gym
    As far as eating, call me dumb but I dont understand the Calories, Good Fat, Bad Fat, Sugars, etc. Basically, I dont know how to messure or what to messure when I eat.
    Sorry for the long post but I am looking for any advise at all that could help me reach my goal.

Tommy, congrats on your enthusiasm but you are grossly over training and under eating. Call me at 239-292-9565 any time after noon on Sunday. I'll get you set up and I won't charge. Have a pen and paper ready. JD.
    "My claim to fame? I went from being obese as a child to being the most nasty ripped man in the building."

Comment

Working...
    X