Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

the last meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the last meal

I'm trying to gain weight so I'm having to eat frequently. I don't want to eat right before I go to sleep because I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be healthy. So my last meal is about 2 hours before I go to bed. My question is, what would be the best to eat for the last meal when trying to gain weight?

salmon steak right before bed for me

Comment

The same as you would eat any other meal. Each meal should be exact. Pro Carbs Fat.........For example if you use a diet of say 300 carbs 300 pro and you use 6 meals then its divided by 6. 50 grams pro and 50 grams carbs each meal. Fats a little different but close
      TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
      Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

A wholefood protein and fat source. At present I have 6oz of cooked chicken and two tbsp of cashew/macademia nut butter.

Despite whatever you decide to go with you really need to figure out a caloric target for the day which will help you figure out what your macros should be for each meal.
        Heretic

Comment

its just another meal.... the old tale about eating before bed and sotring fat is garbage.... that only effects overweight non active people.... like tipsta said it should be in accordance to your diet to meet your daily requirements..... i dont eat carbs before bed so its a protein and fat meal..... either protein shake with pb..... some whole eggs or ground beef... maybe some cottage cheese with a scoop of chocolate protein powder and pb (real good btw)

Comment

Also depends on your body structure...Ecto,Endo Meso....An Ecto could eat carbs AFTER he went to sleep where a meso needs a few hours prior to going to sleep. So when he goes into he gos into a cardio resperatory state The carbs are not present and insulin has subsided.
            TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
            Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

Working...
            X