Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Arm Training with 8 x Mr Olympia Lee Haney at the MD Legends Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arm Training with 8 x Mr Olympia Lee Haney at the MD Legends Seminar

Welcome to the MD Legends of Bodybuilding Seminar at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, New York. In this video we hang out with 8 x Mr Olympia, Lee Haney and get some arm training tips such as "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

thanks for confirming that the basics are where its at for building mass.

Comment

I would like to ask the MD Staff Please make a section for us beginers and novice people with Videos like this in a compileation. Hell, What about a Seperate MD magazine say for Beginers Filled with expert advice for beginers not people that have been training for 10 years. (Cough. Muscular Development Magizine Starting Line).... Encourage not Discourage right?
      B.T.W to Lee Thank you Sir for your Help I was another person confused about all these crazy "New" Forms and Movements... Hang by your Toes Barbell Curls etc...

Comment

Eddie Murphy
        Last edited by OTIS; March 14, 2011, 05:24 PM.
        Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Having been at the Seminar, it was great to hear Lee talk about the differences in training, lifting without injury, having a good form and sticking to the basics of what works. He touched upon a lot of great info you probably could only get from someone who's been there and done that. Glad I got the chance to meet him. Thanks again MD, thanks for the video as well.

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
            Eddie Murphy
            lol
            "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

HANEY....WOW....SO PROFESSIONAL...AN ICON....THANX MD
              "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Great video, put Lee Haney on every week!

Comment

Lee Haney hit the nail on the head. Just stick to the movements that work and don't overtrain yourself. "train to stimulate not annihilate". He is right, too many people take the routines out of the magazines which apply to the pro's and try to do them for themselves. Usually it's way too much volume.

3-4 movements at 3-4 sets and bam your done!

Hope to see more instruction from Lee on MD. Alot of it is basic knowledge but it's great for reinforcement and every so often you learn something new.

Comment

TOTALEE AWESOME, ID AGREE W 8 TIME CHAMP, U CAN THROW UR BUT INTO CURLS NO NEED FOR PERFECT FORM WHEN GOIN HEAVY W CURLS

Comment

lol assimilate not stimulate :P

Comment

The man forgot the part that hes 99% genetically superior in building muscle than most people are.
                        "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by paradox View Post
                          The man forgot the part that hes 99% genetically superior in building muscle than most people are.
                          why would he need to state that? he is just giving helpful tips to average gym goers. none of those people looked to be in great shape. if anything most were overweight. i could see if he was giving someone some false hope but that wasn't the case.

did you not hear him say don't pay attention to the silly magazine articles? he said most people can't live that lifestyle of training so much.

Comment

Very very useful information. Lee Haney needs to get his own column on MD. More vids PLEASE!
                            "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                              He does have an MD column.
                              Thanks! Just saw that now. Didn't realise he had one.
                              "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

Working...
                              X