Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Arm Training with 8 x Mr Olympia Lee Haney at the MD Legends Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    He does have an MD column.
    Thanks! Just saw that now. Didn't realise he had one.
    "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

Originally posted by andrewa View Post
      Very very useful information. Lee Haney needs to get his own column on MD. More vids PLEASE!
      He does have an MD column.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by paradox View Post
        The man forgot the part that hes 99% genetically superior in building muscle than most people are.
        But to his credit, his arms were not very good at all in his younger years - he had to work very hard for them.
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

What exactly is muscle fusion- that adds peak to the biceps?

See 06:55.
          R.I.P. Anabolic fucking Society

Comment

What Lee Haney video do you guys want tomorrow? Chest, Legs or Back.

Comment

i want it today damn it LOL

Comment

Lee Haney The best Mr Olympia ever and the last one with a small waist!

Comment

I love Lee Haney, preach the truth brother! Great tips! Can't wait to see more footage from this seminar
                  ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Does everyone agree with what he is mentioning in regards to form. "Throw your butt into it" when curling??? I found this odd, but what do I know?
                    Favorite Superset: Cheeseburger and Milkshake. -Lee Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                      All of em!!
                      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by Mpressive View Post
                        Does everyone agree with what he is mentioning in regards to form. "Throw your butt into it" when curling??? I found this odd, but what do I know?
                        I was thinking the same thing. But if throwing your butt into it gets 8 Olympias, then it must work.

Comment

I vote chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                            I vote for BACK!

Comment

I Agree with Otis. So I guess you better just make a TotalLee Awesome Video Section in your New "MD Starting Line" Section of MD. Lol I'm persistant I know... Or... I can just type in "Ask the Pros" with my questions... As I know they want to answer the same questions over, and over, and over... by every noob like me that Comes to the Forums looking for Good Advice... Like "Lee if I am not lifting in a U Shape what should my lifts look like? A "V", and or piston like motion? Sigh, been Told all my life For Biceps do 2 seconds up and 4 seconds down till starting point with no secondary motion... now I gotta use my Butt.. =(

Comment

Originally posted by Mpressive View Post
                                He swear I was reading a Flex biceps article while watching that vid with the added southern accent.
                                R.I.P. Anabolic fucking Society

Comment

Working...
                                X