Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Chest Training with 8 x Mr Olympia Lee Haney at the MD Legends Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drumhead3890 View Post
    Obviously it seems like the video started kind of a little late on the talk but what would Lee Haney's response be to Dorian Yates who said in the recent Blood and Guts trainer on bodybuilding.com that decline bench is the most effective pec exercise?
    Everyone has a different approach it seems to training and what movements they prefer. With Dorian it's the decline bench. Lee said that he never used it and stuck with flats and inclines. He also mentioned in every other chest workout to do dips which hits the lower pecs. Dorian has never mentioned anything about dips.

No two people are always going to have the same mindset when it comes to training. I think the safest bet is to incorporate what works for you best.

For example, alot of times when i do barbell incline press i feel it in my shoulders. So i opt more for db incline. Lee even said since he retired in 1981 he has done barbell incline maybe 20 total times. Different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob S View Post
      I always liked LH and was there to see his 1st O win. IMO, he was vastly underrated. No pictures that I've ever seen do him justice. Not even close. In person, he was mind blowing. That being said, I felt he contradicted himself several times in this video. Goes to show, GENECTICS RULE.
      Care to elaborate?

Comment

Hi Butch,

Comment

Cannot see video

I attended this awesome seminar at Bev's but I click on video and it asks me to login it again? I am all ready logged in to the site. Please help!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
            Lee Haney's back training is tomorrow!
            orly-35971.jpg

Comment

Lee Haney is really awesome. I dont know if its just me but I thought he was quite funny and cool.

Comment

big ass chest

Comment

where's the vids!??!!

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                    where's the vids!??!!
                    this

Comment

From the MD Legends of Bodybuilding Seminar at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, New York. In this video we hang out with 8 x Mr Olympia, Lee Haney and get some back training tips, such as "you can't get better than a bar bell row."

Comment

Welcome to the MD Legends of Bodybuilding Seminar at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, New York. In this video we hang out with 8 x Mr Olympia, Lee Haney and get some arm training tips such as "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

In this rare footage, Bodybuilding Olympians Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English share their secrets to a massive Back. If you weren't at the Winter 2011 MD Seminar at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym here's your chance to get a front row seat in to what these greats had to say. Check it out!

From the MD Legends of Bodybuilding Seminar at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, New York:

In this video we hang out with 8 x Mr Olympia, Lee Haney and get some chest training tips such as; "If it comes steeper than 45, you're setting yourself up for injury."

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                          where's the vids!??!!

Sorry guys. Had a brief technical issue with one of the vids which caused a delay. Should be rolling out now just fine.

We apologize for the delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                            Sorry guys. Had a brief technical issue with one of the vids which caused a delay. Should be rolling out now just fine.

We apologize for the delay.
                            it's all good man thx for letting us know.

Just curious, Did each of them do all the bodyparts?

Comment

someone who knows some shit! I have a new respect for Lee. He also understand dynamic functional training as well. Nice to see
                              Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                              F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Working...
                              X