Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English Back Training Tips from the MD Legends Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English Back Training Tips from the MD Legends Seminar

In this rare footage, Bodybuilding Olympians Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English share their secrets to a massive Back. If you weren't at the Winter 2011 MD Seminar at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym here's your chance to get a front row seat in to what these greats had to say. Check it out!

how to acess dem i cant acess does dis have seperate login den forums pass and username?

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaaa buddy, great footage. Ronnie's the man!
      ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Cant wait to see BIG RON back on stage, it seems like he was the only real threat for Jay aside from Branch, and he is probably the only one aside from some pros that can train each body part 2 times a week, damm cant wait to see the BIG MAN on the stage terring it up

Comment

Shit isnt working
          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Look Ronnie at 3:21!
            "“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”"

Comment

Light weeeiiiggght! Good post. Loving these vids from the Powerhouse Seminar.
              "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

I'm a little more advanced than jay! hahahahaha...get paid ronnie!

Comment

ronnie's still fun to watch no matter how old he is....

Comment

Big Ron fun as hell
                    WDFPF Powerlifting Nationals 2nd place in -110kg

Comment

I started my bodybuilding career training body parts twice a week. I'm back at it. I think Ronnie is right. You need to work a body part more than once every seven days. Actually Haney says the same. This once a week is ridiculous. I guess if you are juicing that works. But to build mass without drugs you really need to work the muscle more often.

Chest/Back
                      Quads/Hams/Calves
                      Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps
                      off
                      Repeat

That's the winning routine. Give it a try.

Comment

It's cool to hear Ronnie's insights. Dude just loves what he does and has the best attitude. If you're in Metroflex and you have Branch and Ronnie working out at the same time, do you hear, "PEANUTS MUTHAFUCKA!!" ???
                        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
                          I started my bodybuilding career training body parts twice a week. I'm back at it. I think Ronnie is right. You need to work a body part more than once every seven days. Actually Haney says the same. This once a week is ridiculous. I guess if you are juicing that works. But to build mass without drugs you really need to work the muscle more often.

Chest/Back
                          Quads/Hams/Calves
                          Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps
                          off
                          Repeat

Hard to say that's the best for everyone, though I get your point. My body seems to love hitting a bodypart once every 5th day, but if I hit it once every 4th day, I just ain't well-recovered.
                          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post

Chest/Back
                            Quads/Hams/Calves
                            Shoulders/Triceps/Biceps
                            off
                            Repeat

and i guess you go by their example because neither of them was juicing?
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Love how Kevin just cut Ronnie off at the start! lol!
                              Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

Working...
                              X