Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Back Training with 8x Mr Olympia Lee Haney at the MD Legends Seminar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back Training with 8x Mr Olympia Lee Haney at the MD Legends Seminar

From the MD Legends of Bodybuilding Seminar at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, New York. In this video we hang out with 8 x Mr Olympia, Lee Haney and get some back training tips, such as "you can't get better than a bar bell row."

Other Vids from the Seminar

Welcome to the MD Legends of Bodybuilding Seminar at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, New York. In this video we hang out with 8 x Mr Olympia, Lee Haney and get some arm training tips such as "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"

From the MD Legends of Bodybuilding Seminar at Bev Francis' Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, New York:

In this video we hang out with 8 x Mr Olympia, Lee Haney and get some chest training tips such as; "If it comes steeper than 45, you're setting yourself up for injury."

In this rare footage, Bodybuilding Olympians Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English share their secrets to a massive Back. If you weren't at the Winter 2011 MD Seminar at Bev Francis Powerhouse Gym here's your chance to get a front row seat in to what these greats had to say. Check it out!

Comment

Love these videos. Is it coming more?
      How did you get so long

Comment

Whenever you guys (MD) do a video shoot in a gym, would you please give the speaker a clip mic or something. Would be great to hear Lee Haney and others more clearly than the background noise a gym has.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Haus of Hell View Post
          Whenever you guys (MD) do a video shoot in a gym, would you please give the speaker a clip mic or something. Would be great to hear Lee Haney and others more clearly than the background noise a gym has.

Yes, that is something that we plan on for the future. We apologize for the sound quality. Thank you for the feedback.

Comment

just go's to show you nothing is wriiten in stone. everyone will tell you something different . dorian likes reverse grip rows. haney says there bad .

Comment

response to the totalee awesome one back seminar at bevs powerhuse

great fundmental tips on developing the back from one of the best mr o's ever. i really enjoyed his segments and wished i had his training video on dvd so i ccan watch over multilple times like i used to do. also i am in the processof signing up for his newly established certification for personel training. thank you mr haney for all of hard work and dedication to the sport i am very passionate about. stimulate and not annilhate

Comment

lee is really pushing his certification lol

Comment

i wanted someone to ask if he likes reverse grip pulldowns or narrow grip pulldowns. also, i have never done my bent over rows with a straight back. i always have a arch in my back without rounding my spine. i still feel it hits the back. i would like to see who else has any thoughts on which one they prefer and why.

Comment

Lee knows what he's talking about! Most injuries occur when people drift away from the basics and the natural mechanics of the body.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                      lee is really pushing his certification lol
                      Well he's right,I'm working on getting a few certs and the info involved is just useless. Anymore than 100 pages is just stupid imo

Comment

Originally posted by JP83 View Post
                        i wanted someone to ask if he likes reverse grip pulldowns or narrow grip pulldowns. also, i have never done my bent over rows with a straight back. i always have a arch in my back without rounding my spine. i still feel it hits the back. i would like to see who else has any thoughts on which one they prefer and why.
                        I can't do bent rows anymore, but back in the 80's & 90's when I was able to I used to do them the way Haney demonstrated. Also, I still teach beginners to do them that way as opposed to the way you see people doing them today (with arched back).

Comment

Lee Haney is the best Mr Olympia ever and he continues to be very active in the bb world! These Seminars at steve and bevs are a bb fans dream!

Comment

haneys really wise and smart

Comment

Makes me wish I hadn't move from long Island 5 years ago...
                              I'm missing all the good Sh*t

Comment

Working...
                              X