Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ronnie Coleman & Kevin English VS Lee Haney! Leg Training at the MD Legends Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d public View Post
    what else is ron going to say? he is a simple guy who became the best by consistently working harder than every one else...

How many guys are training like him?

front squatting 585 for reps, hack squats maxed out with plates, and doing lunges in close to 100 degree weather...

Then, the guy trained legs again 3 days later doing an equally as hard/heavy workout

thats brutal...

if your going to take something from ronnie coleman, it is to stop worrying about stuff that doesn't matter and focus on the things that do...
    If Haney can give detailed tips on exercise and exercise technique, then so can ronnie

Comment

nice one for a 1st post.

what else is ron going to say? he is a simple guy who became the best by consistently working harder than every one else...

front squatting 585 for reps, hack squats maxed out with plates, and doing lunges in close to 100 degree weather...

Then, the guy trained legs again 3 days later doing an equally as hard/heavy workout

thats brutal...

if your going to take something from ronnie coleman, it is to stop worrying about stuff that doesn't matter and focus on the things that do...
      "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Comment

Lee Haney is the man, I love his video's, Not one Injury in over 30 years training is what it's all about. Leave your ego at the door, Stimulate not Anialate!

Comment

try it you ll see, charles poliquin recommendation, Dude knows WHAT he talks, if your body is resistant enough, you will grow, and with 80g of glutamin you ll get super resistant so your body will grow.
          http://www.charlespoliquin.com/Artic...s_Gaining.aspx
          Last edited by mFACTORY1; March 27, 2011, 01:07 PM.

Comment

These Seminars are Fantastic and Steve Blechman And Bev and Big Steve do a great job of making sure the fans have a great time! I watced this video a few times!

Comment

thats brutal...

Agree with what you just said. Just because THIS VIDEO doesn't show him talking much, doesn't mean he does not care about the fans. How the hell do you draw those kind of conclusions from one video lol
              "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

Would love to see some more videos of RC... a true legend!

Comment

very nice
                  Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                  F.I.T. Corps

Comment

i hate that fat hobbit that always asks the questions in this vids...

Comment

Jeez, Haney seems to be on the opposite end of the spectrum when compared to DC and Dorian style HIT training. Guess you have to have his genetics to "stimulate not annihilate" and still see those types of results.
                      When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead...True Story.

Comment

That's one reason why I respect Jay so much. He always takes the time to speak to the fans and answer questions. Ronnie is probably wondering why his supplement line isn't doing that good. Well, when you don't treat your fans well they don't buy your merchandize.

Comment

Originally posted by houstonjohn View Post
                          Ronnie is probably wondering why his supplement line isn't doing that good. Well, when you don't treat your fans well they don't buy your merchandize.
                          Ronnies supplement line is actually doing really well. Its available in over 92 countries and 3000 GNC stores in America.

Comment

Originally posted by IzzyInvasion View Post
                            Ronnies supplement line is actually doing really well. Its available in over 92 countries and 3000 GNC stores in America.
                            You've always got an answer for everything. It's annoying. Yes, relative to Jay's supplement line (which isn't even available yet, hence the irony) Ronnie is doing good. But relative to Gaspari, Lee Labrada, Betancourt, Dorian Yates and even Flex Wheeler he is doing poorly. And in my opinion it's because he doesn't reach out to fans and isn't as good of an ambassador to the sport as Jay or Lee Haney, regardless of his 8 Sandows.

Comment

You've always got an answer for everything. It's annoying.
                              Lighten up and stop trolling.

Yes, relative to Jay's supplement line (which isn't even available yet, hence the irony) Ronnie is doing good. But relative to Gaspari, Lee Labrada, Betancourt, Dorian Yates and even Flex Wheeler he is doing poorly. And in my opinion it's because he doesn't reach out to fans and isn't as good of an ambassador to the sport as Jay or Lee Haney, regardless of his 8 Sandows.
                              His supplement line has just started. Its only been available at GNC online since July 2012, and in stores this September.

Comment

Working...
                              X