Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

In the Trenches with Steve Kuclo and Jeff Dwelle: Arm Training

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the Trenches with Steve Kuclo and Jeff Dwelle: Arm Training

During this arm workout, bodybuilder Steve Kuclo talks about his recent shoulder surgery and how he feels the time off from the gym has rejuvenated his body. He said the surgery went well and feels like he is on the right track for his prep for the USA's. Steve talks about his work with his new prep coach Hany Rambod and some of the adjustments Hany made to his diet and training.

Jeff Dwelle was 5 weeks out from the West Texas Classic.

You guys should be pumping Blair Mone for the USA's!

Blair has made significant improvements in the Legs, Back and overall shape. He is in my opinion the top Superheavyweight right now! Wish Steve the best but if Blair nails his conditioning in LV from what I have seen of the guys out there now, he wins easily! Would love to see you guys get behind Blair and support his career too!

Comment

Originally posted by esfclub123 View Post
      Blair has made significant improvements in the Legs, Back and overall shape. He is in my opinion the top Superheavyweight right now! Wish Steve the best but if Blair nails his conditioning in LV from what I have seen of the guys out there now, he wins easily! Would love to see you guys get behind Blair and support his career too!
      got any photo updates for us?
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by esfclub123 View Post
        is there an echo in here?
        IG/Contact: PhilViz
        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

interesting steve is not working with art atwood any longer, wonder what prompted the change.

Comment

Originally posted by thebull View Post
            interesting steve is not working with art atwood any longer, wonder what prompted the change.
            um, I'm gonna go with not winning...?
            A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

i'm waiting for a back and leg training video with steve

Comment

Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
                i'm waiting for a back and leg training video with steve
                especially back as steve already has some killer legs
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Im a huge Steve Kuclo fan after talking to him at the Arnold! Steve has a great attitude and has a real job too,MD has a winner in big steve!

Comment

YEEEAAAH Big Steve Kuclo!! All the best Bro! Everyone has been waiting for the Year of Steve Kuclo! Sounds like this will be it! Keep it up man!
                    www.sethferocetraining.com www.IsolatorFitness.com
                    www.Muscletech.com

Comment

Great Video guys! Keep that fire going!
                      Olympian IFBB Pro Bikini|Team Bombshell | Better Bodies Athlete | FitCop

Comment

120lb db hammer curls :O

Comment

steves got a pair of strong a@@ triceps!!

Comment

pics and videos

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                            got any photo updates for us?

He has a 8 page spread in MuscleMag this month and if you search Blair Mone on Youtube you will see him blasting 500 lb Front Squats, Bench and repping with no straps deads.

Just saw his quads yesterday and they are huge!

No dig on Steve because he is a great guy from what I have seen so far...But Blair has got his A game together this off season.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X