Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

8x Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman Talks Arm Training at the MD Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff30
    replied
    Fantastic video. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• SLICED1
    replied
    the guy who asked him about form is definitely a queer...just sayin"

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    I learn a lot from the pros

Leave a comment:

• ChrisCatastrophe
    replied
    i do forearm work to help with my grip. Only about 2 sets a week. seems to have worked.

Leave a comment:

• timmylpratt
    replied
    ronny was hilarious! the seminar seems like it was meant for people who are just starting out. nothing said at this seminar has not already been published in a magazine over the years. i'd like to see a seminar where the pros reveal contest prep secrets, carb loading and water depletion, nutrition tips etc.

Leave a comment:

• timmylpratt
    replied
    most experienced lifters know that direct forearm work is not necessary. the group seemed like they were beginners and thirsty for knowledge.

Leave a comment:

• MEO
    replied
    Are there any of these seminar videos with Jay Cutler? I thought he was at the MD seminar too

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    you gotta learn how to take training advice from the elite pros as a form of entertainment...when you want REAL training advice you ask people like Layne and Mike

Leave a comment:

• supernick
    replied
    Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    With all due Respect, taking advice from probably one of the most gifted bbers of all time is not ideal.

He doesn't know about stubborn arms, because he had never had to deal with it.
    I agree... If you want arms even remotely resembeling Ronnies you should be asking him about his drug reg, not his training.

Leave a comment:

• TEST4LIFE
    replied
    Damn just like yates when these guys go off the gear and cut back on the massive amounts of food they loose there old freaky size rather quickly, probably would look normal in street clothes like how yates looks in a t shirt and jeans.

Leave a comment:

• adamberr
    replied
    Originally posted by KurtyJ99 View Post
    With all due Respect, taking advice from probably one of the most gifted bbers of all time is not ideal.

He doesn't know about stubborn arms, because he had never had to deal with it.
    yeah, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• Kenny_1979
    replied
    UGG. MUST BE NICE NOT REALLY CARING ABOUT TRAINING ARMS. LOL. I GUESS IT REALLY IS TOUGH BEING RONNIE

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    Great advice right there, from 8 time Mr Olympia. It makes sense, the whole training the forearms is really unnecessary unless you feel your forearms are really lagging behind. And about the joints, it makes sense, pretty damn good advise

Leave a comment:

• JP83
    replied
    Originally posted by johnny8780 View Post
    Ronnie colemans arm video was nice but what about triceps training. Will the all the athletes cover every body part i would love to see some triceps training and shoulder training videos. Im a really big fan of lee haney's and i hope he covers every bodypart on the seminar. Come on butch paterson help this true lee haney fan out will he do a video on shouder training ?
    I agree. Hopefully we get more. If you check out last month's MD issue with Arnold on the front there is a Lee Haney article where he lays out what his shoulder routine looks like.

Leave a comment:

• JP83
    replied
    Will there be any more Lee Haney videos from this seminar?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X