Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English discuss the finer points of delt training at the MD Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English discuss the finer points of delt training at the MD Seminar

8 x Mr Olympia Ronnie Coleman and Kevin English team up for another segment at the MD Legends of Bodybuilding seminar. In this video, we have e Coleman and the 202 Showdown Champion English discussing the finer points of delt workouts.

Comment

You guys really need to use a microphone. Can't hear sh1t above the gym noise.

Comment

Pump 'n Pose

Comment

not sure about ronnie, i mean the guy knows what hes doing but have a look at how jay culter or lets say dorian explain stuff to the bb crowd. ronnie ie either holding back info or telling half of it, or don't give a fukk he has weird ways of explaining things if at all. not a good ambassadar for the sport.

Comment

vitamin s, he seems to lack the ability to communicate properly with the public. i don't think he's holding back and he definitely knows bodybuilding. public speeches are hard.

Comment

Ronnies one of those guys who cant really explain why he does stuff or what its called, but he knows what works for him.

Comment

Ahaha! Did Kevin explain how to inject synthol in your delts?

Comment

Kevin is a great teacher....love this guy

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
                    Ahaha! Did Kevin explain how to inject synthol in your delts?
                    Really, Kevin English's arms looks like they're full of Synthol. There are no real fibers visible.

Comment

I remember reading about English a few years back, and he was talking about how he used to always have weak arms on his physique... Then as he got older they just blew up.

I am sorry, but I have never seen anybody with genetically weak arms bring them up without oil.

Still not sure why he is the top 5 of any show. Seems like a nice guy though.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Wow... Ronnie is my all-time favourite Bodybuilder, but his teaching sucks ass!
                        "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

Maybe its from the videos but having been at the seminar, Ronnie came across as a very humble and more of a personal person. Public speaking is something not many are actually good at. I know, I sure as hell am not. Having gotten a chance to meet Ronnie at the seminar, it was actually great to hear his story of how he got involved in bodybuilding, in some ways explains his personality. Kevin, actually does a very good job at it, and tries to answer everyones questions and gives good advise. Thanks to both of them for doing a great job in their own way.

Comment

Thumbs pointed downwards on presses....Ive never heard that advice before.. Can someone smarten me up on this?

Comment

Originally posted by CandleStickMaker View Post
                              Thumbs pointed downwards on presses....Ive never heard that advice before.. Can someone smarten me up on this?
                              Actually I was taught this method several years back. My best explanation is that the "trick" eliminates the use of the tricep and keeps continuous stress on the shoulder complex (mainly deltoid). I made great gains in doing so....

Comment

Working...
                              X