Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

IFBB Pro Alfonso Del Rio Trains Arms and Legs with Prep Coach Fakhri Mubarak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
    Thank you for those pics Snachito. He’s a solid competitor and a very hard worker. He’s a great guy as well! We are going to work very hard to help him achieve his goals in this sport. Its going to be a fun year. He’s traveling to the US and I’m going to Spain throughout the summer for us to work closely together. fficeffice" /><o>></o>>

Fakhri, some humble advice for transfer of information to people who aren't fluent in Spanish: instruct your client to speak a couple sentences and translate. It's impossible to translate two paragraphs of information (30 seconds to a minute of talking) accurately. It would help the viewer connect to a non-English speaking bodybuilder better. If his goal is to get more exposure in the U.S., this is one way you can assist. Otherwise, we hear what you tell us which may not be the whole story.

Couple more years and he could be a threat to the top pro's. For now, top 6? Love the positive attitude though.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

That is one massive dude.

Comment

Pretty big ole boy.

Hope he can keep the midsection under control......
        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
          Fakhri, some humble advice for transfer of information to people who aren't fluent in Spanish: instruct your client to speak a couple sentences and translate. It's impossible to translate two paragraphs of information (30 seconds to a minute of talking) accurately. It would help the viewer connect to a non-English speaking bodybuilder better. If his goal is to get more exposure in the U.S., this is one way you can assist. Otherwise, we hear what you tell us which may not be the whole story.

Couple more years and he could be a threat to the top pro's. For now, top 6? Love the positive attitude though.
          Yes, your correct....We have an entire plan for Alfonso. Not just for his stage physique. As we speak, he is studying US English in Spain. He is a very bright man with a great sense of humor. As with all my clients the plan is always to help them succeed better in the industry and not just on stage. Thank you for your positive feedback and we are in the process of making Alfonso a very well known bodybuilder. He will make a great ambassador for the sport.
          <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
          You always have to have a positive attitude especially if it is well within reach;
          <o></o>
          “Man often becomes what he believes himself to be. If I keep on saying to myself that I cannot do a certain thing, it is possible that I may end by really becoming incapable of doing it. On the contrary, if I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning.”<o></o>

Comment

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
            Killer blue tooth. Must be waiting for Trump to call him
            Haha those things make me laugh every time.
            www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
              Killer blue tooth. Must be waiting for Trump to call him
              I know it might not look great on video but when you have 102 active clients you kind of need to have it on at all times. Its a full time job. 24/7 365 days a year. Sometimes even when i nap i have it on. I'm committed to all my clients....I actually trained a Trump Not the Donald himself but an off spring of his......How did you know?

Comment

If the judges are fair when competing will be always on top ...Carpe Diem Alfonso

Comment

Cliffs:

I want to correct the following: bigger lats but specially better muscle quality and condition.
                  I've learnt to focus on the muscle while training and hope to improve my weak points.
                  I need to make a name in the US and if i keep advancing i don't thing its that hard to make a top 3 in a contest and go to the Olympia next year.
                  Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

Too bad the nickname Lord Spaniard is already taken...

Comment

Good video

Alfonso could be very good with a few touch ups, kinda like Gustavo when he was unknown. Just needs better stage presence and confidence on stage, changing up the way he does a few poses etc.

Because the muscle is there, his waist is a bit wide but FLAT. Very impressive for a dude his size

Comment

Why fuck up the aspect ratio on the vid?

And mubarak, you make some serious claims that hes gonna look ALOT better now that hes with you. Lets see if you can back it up or if you're just another bullshitting trainer (not saying you are) =) when is the next comp?

Comment

that's an all around big dude. those pictures that were hyperlinked show that he doesn't really need much improvement. he doesn't look real bad by rockel or dennis james, to top 10 (or better) pros.

Comment

alfonso in 2010

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G5XWUhk52yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by titan18 View Post
                              alfonso in 2010

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G5XWUhk52yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LOL this dude looks exactly like Daz Ball!

Comment

Alfonso may be the most heavily muscle bodybuilder in history.

And there is no way HUH is 308, that scale he went on can easily be adjusted to give wrong number,a gym where I have trained at has a similar scale that tells you are 30 pounds less lol, so ya those things can be screwed around easy enough.

Comment

Working...
                                X