Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

IFBB Pro Alfonso Del Rio Trains Arms and Legs with Prep Coach Fakhri Mubarak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For all my non-spanish speaking brethren here....Fak isn't kidding Alfonso sounds like a nice + humble guy!! To translate a little of what Alfonso said....He wants to work to correct some of his imbalances or weaker body parts. He came in the best condition to date in his last championship and wants to continue coming in very conditioned maybe even conditioning above what he has previously achieved.

At the time the video was shot this was his 4th day working with Fak and already Fakhri has already taught him how to train certain body groups/angles that he previously had not focused on hitting before. Alfonso is thankful for Fakhri's help training and with his expertise in nutrition will help him bring up his weak points (although I don't see any).

Alfonso also said, publicity is very important, in his country Spain he is very well known, but he also wants to be known here in the US. Alfonso has always done his own prep work, so with someone like Fahkri helping him, hopefully he'll be placing high up in the championships (contests). If he keeps advancing placing high contest after contest hopefully next year he can place somewhere in 3rd place in the Olympia.

Just a little more translation for my brethren here, but Fahkri did a good job translating!! I wish both Fak and Alfonso good health and success!!

Comment

Originally posted by titan18 View Post
      alfonso in 2010

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G5XWUhk52yc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      With some more lat width and posing help, specifically controlling his gut when it is in plain view from the side, dude could do some damage

Actually he needs alot of posing help , even if that was just a guest posing gig
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

He is a BIG DUDE, and w the assistance of fakhri, he will put him in nitrous!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swede View Post
          Why fuck up the aspect ratio on the vid?

And mubarak, you make some serious claims that hes gonna look ALOT better now that hes with you. Lets see if you can back it up or if you're just another bullshitting trainer (not saying you are) =) when is the next comp?

Thank you brother for adding to the forums Swede, as everyone knows Iíve helped 22 people turn pro over the last 4 years. I'm also on board as a writer for Muscular Development Magazine and as you know MD only has the best of the best. Thatís why youíre on here as well. My claims (hopes for Alfonso) are based on my knowledge of the sport. Iíve been around the sport for over two decades. I was actually prepping clients to overalls before i even stepped on stage as a bodybuilder myself. I grew up around 2 cousins that were bodybuilders when I was 5 to 18 years old. Trust me Iíve spent a lot of time in the gym around some very intelligent bodybuilders (one of my cousins is now a heart surgeon and the other a corporate lawyer for Google). When I have top hall of fame bodybuilders recommending clients to me it makes me feel good about what I have done to help others achieve their dreams. Another reason why I know Alfonso and myself will make a good team is (as you know of course) before you take on a client you sit with them and discuss what their past protocols have consisted of. Alfonso past protocols (Diets, Training and Supplements) have been very basic. Also (you probably know this) that these top genetic blessed bodybuilders are just that, freaks of nature. Just like Lebron is in basketball and A Rod is in baseball. Their blessed at birth with genetics outside of the body and their insides work better than the average human being does. Unfortunately not everyone could look like them no matter what they can find on earth or within the solar system to take. Fact is I will never be Jay Cutler. Yes I am a IFBB Pro but no matter what I do I canít be Jay Cutler. Alfonso Del Rio has built himself into a very good bodybuilder. I was fortunate enough to be hired by him to help him (Iím just part of his team) move up the ladder in the IFBB ranking.
          <O</O
          Everyone has their own opinion. Iíve even read on many boards that people say Phil Heath sucks and Evan is over rated. How people can say that is beyond me. Iíve been on that stage and I know how hard it is to do it so I guess I appreciate it more than others.
          <O</O
          My next comp is probably masters 2020 I'm just kidding Swede, lol. I'm keeping myself in shape for when I have the time to really focus on my love of bodybuilding. I'm currently 255lbs. A little better shape and conditioning then the pics I posted in late October. I'm working very hard with my clients. I have a few pros that will do very well this year and I have a few NPC competitors that will battle for a pro card in 2011. My team is working on a few projects and we are opening a couple of nutritional stores in the NYC area. Once again brother thank you for adding to the post and God bless.

Fakhri<O</O

Comment

Fakhri do you have any clients in the ny pro?

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri Mubarak View Post
              Thank you Robbie, Great video. You always do a great job! Alfonso is very excited to have the coverage on MD. He's back in Spain killing it with his new protocols getting ready for the Chicago Fibo. I'll keep everyone updated on our progress as we get closer to the show.fficeffice" /><o>></o>>
              You guys have to see his leg video. It’ll be up soon on MD as well. <o>></o>>
              @ Fakhri> I couldn't tell where you were from Fakhri. I'm like this guy looks Latino but his name sounds middle eastern. I heard you translating for Alfonso and then I was like this guys gotta be Puerto Rican cus he knows Spanish,lol. I was just curious that's all. All the best bro.

Comment

Woah!

Originally posted by snachito View Post
                This dude is SOLID!! Check out these pics:
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/erwangr...7624855617881/
                Holy calves batman, His calves look like thighs, Frankhauser and Flex Lewis got competition.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/erwangr...57624855617881

Comment

I got a nother name for him

Originally posted by BodyX View Post
                  Too bad the nickname Lord Spaniard is already taken...
                  I have another name , let me know what you guys think. How about "THE SPANISH ARMADA" It was the heaviest armed Spanish navy in the 16th century but I think the British took them out, but its still a cool name,lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jpflex2010 View Post
                    I have another name , let me know what you guys think. How about "THE SPANISH ARMADA" It was the heaviest armed Spanish navy in the 16th century but I think the British took them out, but its still a cool name,lol.
                    I like it!! Hell I would love to see Alfonso go head to head with King Khan talk about Heavy Armory with those two dudes!!

Comment

Fakhri is half Cuban and half Arabic if I remember correctly.

Comment

Alfonso Del Rio Blasts legs with Prep Coach Fakhri Mubarak

Comment

damn kid

Comment

His legs are his best body part imo!!

Comment

Originally posted by kentclark View Post
                              Big ass dude, wonder what he looks like in contest shape. Too lazy to look him up
                              1_alfonso_del_rio1.jpg
                              I guess you could say he's big :P
                              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

wow great guy, hope he learns english if he wants a contract. Only thing wrong i see is the bar position on squat, even though it might confortable for him I think its a bit too high near the neck.

Comment

Working...
                                X