Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

In the Trenches Leg Workout with IFBB Pro 202 Paul George. Plus Giles and George Talk Judging

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexceau
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Wow, cheers mate, made my day!
    Just the truth Giles, great reporting!!!

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by *Joeggurnaut13* View Post
    did he admit to being natural? bad ass.
    no he didnt, but his usage is more on the conservative end of the spectrum ad also doesnt want to mess with exogenous slin

Leave a comment:

• *Joeggurnaut13*
    replied
    did he admit to being natural? bad ass.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by alexceau View Post
    Giles has done a phenomenal job with this interview, concise and objective. One of the more thorough and professional interviews on MD ever...
    Wow, cheers mate, made my day!

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by mross View Post
    that would actually be extremely interesting. there is natural, there is regular, there could possibly be a classical category. if there is a bikini i don't see why a classical wouldn't work.
    and what category would a guy like flex lewis would fall into?

Leave a comment:

• mross
    replied
    Originally posted by alexceau View Post
    It is refreshing to see a different approach to bodybuilding, and the fact that MD is giving him the exposure. We have to encourage guys to believe that great physiques can be built with time and effort, and in a healthy manner. Let's introduce the classic bodybuilding category to pro BBing. It would attract many new people to the sport, not to mention potential sponsors and investors.
    that would actually be extremely interesting. there is natural, there is regular, there could possibly be a classical category. if there is a bikini i don't see why a classical wouldn't work.

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    Giles has done a phenomenal job with this interview, concise and objective. One of the more thorough and professional interviews on MD ever...

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    It is refreshing to see a different approach to bodybuilding, and the fact that MD is giving him the exposure. We have to encourage guys to believe that great physiques can be built with time and effort, and in a healthy manner. Let's introduce the classic bodybuilding category to pro BBing. It would attract many new people to the sport, not to mention potential sponsors and investors.

Leave a comment:

• theplastickid
    replied
    I would like some honest question and answers on drug use in BodyBuilding. I am not knocking it, would just like to see it !

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Nicely done!

Leave a comment:

• leigh
    replied
    Thanks Alpmaster, if you compare this latest vid to my very first one's for MD which was the Roelly/Rotterdam trip (2-3 weeks before the Arnold), I think I'm definitely feeling more comfortable interviewing on camera now. I was shitting my pants in Rotterdam especially with big names like Roelly and Sibil either side of me with half the gym sat behind the camera all watching! Eek!

Up to that point in Holland I'd interviewed a thousand bodybuilders for the mags but never on camera before, it's completely different as you have to address the camera and whatnot...

As you can see, I didn't use any notes this time (or read questions off a sheet), am slowly getting the hang of it and more importantly I'm REALLY enjoying myself with it too...

Re- Shawn Ray - I love his interview style...He does a brilliant job...
    You are doing a great job mate.

I for one am stoked with all the UK and Europe scene info.

I lived in the UK for a year (2009).

It really opened my eyes to bodybuildings popularity over there.

The gyms are awesome and the guys train hard.

Leave a comment:

• leigh
    replied
    Shit, that's a really great suggestion Leigh!
    Just make sure I get 50% of his winnings!!!

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
    Giles, first off, hats off to you for being a damn good interviewer. Well spoken, not fucking up every other word, and having good substance to the questions and answers. Lol can I do my Shawn Ray interview impersonation? Ok I will:

"Hello everyone on MD, Shawn Ray here with BIG name of bodybuilder, can be big or small out of city, state".

"So what was it like on this prep... any set backs... blah blah... didn't get the first call out..."

"So whats next in the plans for BIG ___________?"

*end interview abruptly

"I'm Shawn Ray here with BIG (get bodybuilders name wrong and/or butcher easy-to-pronounce last name) from contest name coming to you on Muscular Development.... DOT. COM."

Oh and second of all, tell Paul to check his PMs.
    Thanks Alpmaster, if you compare this latest vid to my very first one's for MD which was the Roelly/Rotterdam trip (2-3 weeks before the Arnold), I think I'm definitely feeling more comfortable interviewing on camera now. I was shitting my pants in Rotterdam especially with big names like Roelly and Sibil either side of me with half the gym sat behind the camera all watching! Eek!

Up to that point in Holland I'd interviewed a thousand bodybuilders for the mags but never on camera before, it's completely different as you have to address the camera and whatnot...

As you can see, I didn't use any notes this time (or read questions off a sheet), am slowly getting the hang of it and more importantly I'm REALLY enjoying myself with it too...

Re- Shawn Ray - I love his interview style...He does a brilliant job...

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by leigh View Post
    Great stuff guys, good honest no BS interview.

He certainly should have placed higher but he is well aware of why he didn't.

Hope he keeps competing, how old is he? could he have a crack at the Masters show later in the year?
    Shit, that's a really great suggestion Leigh!
    Last edited by Giles; April 13, 2011, 06:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    i think he should start going to casting auditions... he s got a great look for the big screen kinda like Viggo Mortensen...
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X