Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Roc Shabazz trains arms and Roc's the mic with Fred Smalls and Big Bill Wilmore.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roc Shabazz trains arms and Roc's the mic with Fred Smalls and Big Bill Wilmore.

Bodybuilder Roc Shabazz does an arm workout and chats with Fred Smalls and Big Bill Wilmore. We think Roc has some talent both on stage and rocking the mic!

I don't know if he should call Dexter out reguarding Jordan's. Dexter is all Jordan.

Comment

roc seems like a charismatic dude... put him on the mic more often...
      I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

Originally posted by bolsen View Post
        roc seems like a charismatic dude... put him on the mic more often...
        He is just that!! Roc is AWESOME!! He is my coach and trainer now! Kicks my a$$ like no other could!! And man is he freaking smart!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
          I don't know if he should call Dexter out reguarding Jordan's. Dexter is all Jordan.
          lol I agree. Dude's a beast though.
          "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Roc seems like a totally cool/smart dude!! I would love to train with him if he was in Southern Cali one day!!!

Comment

Got such a kick out of Dexter's girl Gale Elie patting Roc's head down and them him directing the camera to his wife to catch Dexter there. Totally cool bunch.

Comment

Working...
              X