Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Kevin Levrone Style Part Two: Focus the mind, steady rhythm, behind the neck press and more!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin is a great champion. But I think what is good to see is when we see bodybuilding monsters walking around juiced up, it really isn't their bodies. It's as if they are putting on a Gorilla Suit. Because once the drugs are gone that body is gone. Look at Kevin. This is one of the best bodybuilders of all time. Without drugs he is average. So I find it hard to look up to bodybuilders as athletes. I mean if Branch was steroided out of his mind, he'd be an average looking guy who is 5'8" and probably even a little smaller than average. I think we need to start looking to the natural bodybuilders for inspiration. The guys that are a bit bigger than average and it is all real. It doesn't go away. Like Dave Goodwin. It's sad to see Kevin so small.

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
      Kevin is a great champion. But I think what is good to see is when we see bodybuilding monsters walking around juiced up, it really isn't their bodies. It's as if they are putting on a Gorilla Suit. Because once the drugs are gone that body is gone. Look at Kevin. This is one of the best bodybuilders of all time. Without drugs he is average. So I find it hard to look up to bodybuilders as athletes. I mean if Branch was steroided out of his mind, he'd be an average looking guy who is 5'8" and probably even a little smaller than average. I think we need to start looking to the natural bodybuilders for inspiration. The guys that are a bit bigger than average and it is all real. It doesn't go away. Like Dave Goodwin. It's sad to see Kevin so small.
      he didnt just stop the juice he stopped the frequent meals..he could have kept alot if he didnt drop off..he is far from average..he is still strong with 20 inch arms..lol..

Comment

kevin showing it how its done, NOW THATS WHATS UP, big props brother, you were my role model growing up when i first started working out, im glad your still lifting and havent left the sport, i just dont undestand how some pros just stop when ther done training, id loose my f'n mind if i stopped, good job brotha!!

Comment

stupid fucking post dude

Comment

FAIL

Comment

Bahahahaha!!!!!
              All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                Talking about flat benching but doing it on a smith... I am dissapointed
                There is no difference when it comes to development...it is almost an indentical movement. You use real weight, pushing soley against gravity, while using a straight bar just like free weights, and the bar travels through essentially the same range of motion. When it comes to pec development...the smith is just as good as free weights. The belief which states that the pecs won't recieve equal development due to the balance factor being removed is a myth. This stands true for not only flat bench, but incline bench, and overhead presses.

Comment

LOL...the reason they are so much smaller is NOT just because they no longer use drugs, but because they are no longer competitive BB'rs! Their lifestyle is no longer centered around being as big as possible. They don't train nearly as seriously anymore nor eat nearly as much food. Kevin could be MUCH bigger than he is without drugs...so could many other retired pros...they just choose not to be....they already did their thing. Why stay as big as possible into their 40's when they have their health to worry about? Stupid fuckin' post, man.

Comment

Originally posted by rockybaudoin05 View Post
                    stupid fucking post dude
                    X2...fucking ignorance at it's finest.

Comment

Whos body doesn't change as they get older ya dumb fuck . I mean hell I had to quit fucking your mom when her titties started tickling her toes
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

what the hell are you talking about? He has a 220 pound body on a 5'10'' frame and probably 20" guns natural. That's average to you? I mean he is training and doing his levrone report and the transformation but he is not frequent and he travels and works a lot now. And try not to post this crap on a thread where you have a ton of Kevin's fans. btw Has anybody noticed his triceps when he shows it? that's insane for a 44 year old natural guy..

Comment

In this video, Hall of Fame bodybuilder Kevin Levrone gives tips on focusing the mind. moving in a steady rhythm, incline dumbbell fly, adjusting the weight for how you want to look and behind the neck press at the 2011 Europa Show of Champions Expo Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                            There is no difference when it comes to development...it is almost an indentical movement. You use real weight, pushing soley against gravity, while using a straight bar just like free weights, and the bar travels through essentially the same range of motion. When it comes to pec development...the smith is just as good as free weights. The belief which states that the pecs won't recieve equal development due to the balance factor being removed is a myth. This stands true for not only flat bench, but incline bench, and overhead presses.
                            Development, no difference. However, its easier to jam more weight on the Smith and portray "false" strength feats.

Comment

YYYYYAAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN.....WHAT HAPPENED? I FELL ASLEEP......................
                              2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                                Development, no difference. However, its easier to jam more weight on the Smith and portray "false" strength feats.
                                WHICH MEANS JACK SHIT FOR A BODYBUILDER
                                2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Working...
                                X