Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Kevin Levrone Style Part Two: Focus the mind, steady rhythm, behind the neck press and more!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Levrone Style Part Two: Focus the mind, steady rhythm, behind the neck press and more!

In this video, Hall of Fame bodybuilder Kevin Levrone gives tips on focusing the mind. moving in a steady rhythm, incline dumbbell fly, adjusting the weight for how you want to look and behind the neck press at the 2011 Europa Show of Champions Expo Hall.

Hall of Fame bodybuilder Kevin Levrone talks flat bench power movements and techniques at the 2011 Europa Show of Champions Expo Hall. Levrone covers warm up, hand positions, how inclines improved his shoulders and more! Video by John Hawley

Wait. Is it Inhale down exhale up??? One more time kevin.

Lol

You rock Man.
    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

very interesting even though most of us know this stuff already. Levrone is doing a great job, hope to see more of this.

Comment

Thanks MD, and Kevin. Good to see Kevin doing things like this. Some of the subtle suggestions he makes are good to know and try. Its usually some little reminder or changes in a routine that could make a big difference. Now bring on the rest of the round-table discussion!

Comment

most people dont know how to bench properly with things like keeping the chest high and especially driving hard with the legs.

Comment

I absolutely love Levrone. Keep it coming, this guy's an icon. I Definitely think way too often is the flat bench neglected, if time's taking to perfect the movement, feel and push through the chest, you can really pack on some Himalaya-like pecks. Though, there's always the rumour that its a "career-ending" for causing peck-tears...
            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Finger Placement

Hey Kevin what do you think is better to use the pinky on the ring of the bar or the middle-finger on the smooth notch?

Comment

Originally posted by mha987 View Post
                Hey Kevin what do you think is better to use the pinky on the ring of the bar or the middle-finger on the smooth notch?
                I think, for the average person, middle finger on the notch is usually the perfect spot, but it all depends on your body man, wherever you feel the majority of pressure on your chest rather than your shoulders or triceps.
                Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Levrone is one my favs man, dude is a beast!

Comment

Thats why Kev had that sik most muscular pose - from heavy benching
                    Z

Comment

won't play on FF4 ..for me at least

Comment

Thanks for the Video.

Could listen to Kevin all day.
                        "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

Talking about flat benching but doing it on a smith... I am dissapointed

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                            Talking about flat benching but doing it on a smith... I am dissapointed
                            Thats all he had to work with

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                              Levrone is one my favs man, dude is a beast!
                              QFT.
                              https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                              https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

Working...
                              X