Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

widowmaker squats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• widowmaker squats

one of the hardest things i've ever done-extreme dropset:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIE8mDb8qm8

sorry-don't know how to post is right...

Comment

Originally posted by mindisj0 View Post
      one of the hardest things i've ever done-extreme dropset:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIE8mDb8qm8
      Just watched it, very impressive leg work. Good form, good power, awesome rep endurance.
      I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        Just watched it, very impressive leg work. Good form, good power, awesome rep endurance.
        thanks! i just watched Matt Kroc do it took him 4:10sec but he did walk it out using monolift...my time was 2:20sec but i didnt have to walk out and that would've been very hard to do...

Comment

Extraordinary bro. However, that music is just ... so wrong for this!

Comment

You're a fuckin beast! That was amazing
            ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

very good your very strong
              T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
                hahaha-it's def diff...i listen to deathmetal while i train and most of the music i get is metal for my youtube videos--so this is def diff...it's a longass clip-whoever watches it-wont get too disturbed listening to trance or whatever that was...txs tho

Comment

how often do u plan to do these? is it meant to be every 2 weeks or 3 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
                    i think its fitting lol

Comment

Im trying those this week.
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by ukstrongman View Post
                        how often do u plan to do these? is it meant to be every 2 weeks or 3 weeks?
                        something like this is VERY taxing on your muscles and CNS(central nervous system) therefore i wouldnt do this kinda of training very often...once every month or so..drop sets are ok in general-but this is def extreme.....

Comment

Pitbull3744: def man! let us all know how it goes...5days later and im STILL extremely sore...

Comment

something like this is VERY taxing on your muscles and CNS(central nervous system) therefore i wouldnt do this kinda of training very often...once every month or so..drop sets are ok in general-but this is def extreme.....

thanks man, ye i can imagine, i remember doing a 20 rep barbell squat set with a super heavy weight and i was fuked for ages!

Comment

Pitbull3744: def man! let us all know how it goes...5days later and im STILL extremely sore...
                              I am doing legs thursday, so i will def post after im done. I might even take a vid of it, and of me puking afterward lol.
                              "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Working...
                              X