Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
    Evan should comment on here and tell us about the experience and the things he got out of it.

he explain what he felt in the preview to this video. you should watch it . but basically he said that he would "incorporate" certain techniques that dorian told him but hes not a big fan of high intensity training....correct me if im wrong when you watch the video
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Great vid. Evan is looking huge. My only complaint is I wish Dorian would switch up his exercises. Every back workout I see him training somebody, he does the same exercises. I thought his favorite, besides pullovers was seated hammer strength rows.....yet I never see him training anybody using that machine.

Comment

Priceless... now it's time to film an Evans Dvd entitled "Blood and Guts 2.0" that would be awesome.. and entire week of Dorian and Yates working out

Comment

Originally posted by lonesoldier54 View Post
          Excellent video, did anyone else notice Marika Johansson in the back training legs? As big as Evan is, he's not that strong on back, I've seen a vid of him, shoulder pressing 3 plates like it's nothing, but on back, can't say I was that impressed. Dorian, when he does any back movement, you can still see immense thickness to his back.

Might do my next back session at temple gym, see if Dorian will train me :P
          I'm not sure if you noticed but Dorian believes in pre-exhausting, but he also makes that exercise take all out effort. There is no way you can move a ton of weight after that. Plus the back is all about the squeeze no the weight you can do!

Comment

Awesome video! Keep it up guys!

Comment

Evan is looking BEASTLY, arms look unreal

Originally posted by joebig View Post
              Great vid. Evan is looking huge. My only complaint is I wish Dorian would switch up his exercises. Every back workout I see him training somebody, he does the same exercises. I thought his favorite, besides pullovers was seated hammer strength rows.....yet I never see him training anybody using that machine.
              Yeah i've been noticing that too. I'm sure he's got a reason behind it

Comment

great video

i guess dorian yates loves to kill anyone who dares to be trained by him happy days

Comment

Thank god!!

Comment

Originally posted by wildathrill34 View Post
                    doe this make any1 else wanna go train BACK 2DAY!??.....DORIANS A BEAST!...UP!...SQUEEZE!.....lol
                    if it doesn't your not human haha

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                      Jesus Christ, I know a shouldn't complain about a free service, but damn it's about time MD uploaded some good content.
                      what the fuck do you want to see?? them doing hanging leg raises??
                      gtfo

Comment

How do you know it's Temple gym? Leroy in the background yelling "Squeeze, that's it". Awesome.

Comment

ENJOYED THAT, THANKS MD.....................

Comment

Originally posted by lonesoldier54 View Post
                            Excellent video, did anyone else notice Marika Johansson in the back training legs? As big as Evan is, he's not that strong on back, I've seen a vid of him, shoulder pressing 3 plates like it's nothing, but on back, can't say I was that impressed. Dorian, when he does any back movement, you can still see immense thickness to his back.

Might do my next back session at temple gym, see if Dorian will train me :P
                            Bro trust me, I used to train at the same gym as Evan when I lived in CT, he is super strong on back,, the thing about Dorian is that he wants perfect form and he gives you hardly no rest...not to mention also puts the hardest exercises towards the end.
                            www.trueiron.com and www.facebook.com/trueironsportsnutrition (Owner) and NPC JUDGE

Comment

Originally posted by joebig View Post
                              Dorian does those excercises because they are among the best excercises that work, why switch them up just for the sake of change? I think he sometimes substitutes the hammerstrength rows for the cable rows, but most gyms dont have a seated hs row machine. most gyms have the seated pulley version that a lot can do. I see him switching up barbell rows for dumbbell rows, hypers for deadlifts maybe, and pulldowns with different attachments, like a vbar, or even underhand chins for underhand pulldowns, i think he's got enough variety in his sessions!

Comment

Originally posted by wsantoni View Post
                                Bro trust me, I used to train at the same gym as Evan when I lived in CT, he is super strong on back,, the thing about Dorian is that he wants perfect form and he gives you hardly no rest...not to mention also puts the hardest exercises towards the end.
                                Ive heard dorian advise to take the time you need to recover between sets, so you can give it all youve got for your main sets. I dont know how much time evan had for his deadlifts on theend though

Comment

Working...
                                X