Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After that last set of deads, the look on Evans face was priceless. I know it was pain, but his face looked like someone just "crop dusted" him. You're awesome Evan.

Comment

Originally posted by jlbrebels View Post
      After that last set of deads, the look on Evans face was priceless. I know it was pain, but his face looked like someone just "crop dusted" him. You're awesome Evan.
      1. Crop dusted - unleashing an unbearable fart on an unsuspecting civilian.
      thought i'd just put a definition there for those who dont know. And yes, Evans face did look like this. You could see evan gave it his best effort, i really hope he does incorprate things from the session with dorian. future mr olympia for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by rawberry View Post
        Evan is looking BEASTLY, arms look unreal

Yeah i've been noticing that too. I'm sure he's got a reason behind it
        He replaced that exercise with wide grip cable rows, he explained in one of his vids that it was redundant to do a bb or db row then a close grip hammer or something similar because its another movement keeping the elbow close to your body.

Comment

Originally posted by BenBach View Post
          Dorian does those excercises because they are among the best excercises that work, why switch them up just for the sake of change? I think he sometimes substitutes the hammerstrength rows for the cable rows, but most gyms dont have a seated hs row machine. most gyms have the seated pulley version that a lot can do. I see him switching up barbell rows for dumbbell rows, hypers for deadlifts maybe, and pulldowns with different attachments, like a vbar, or even underhand chins for underhand pulldowns, i think he's got enough variety in his sessions!
          bingo ^^. Dorian has his back workouts down to a science. Kinda would make sense since he had one of the best back of all time? Every movement has a purpose and he doesn't throw exercises in just for the sake of it. He wants to target each section of the back, train it to failure, which is very time efficient.

What i usually see from him is 1. Pullovers (dumbell or machine). Close grip pull downs (neutral grip), bent over barbell row, or one arm dumbell row, machine wide grip rows, and deadlifts to finish or hypers.

This is the first time i've seen him use the HS machine. You really don't need to add anything in extra on back days with this routine. It covers all angels of the back.

I just don't like the 1 all out set. I like to do 3 heavy sets (after warm up) for about 8-12 reps.

Comment

Originally posted by JP83 View Post
            bingo ^^. Dorian has his back workouts down to a science. Kinda would make sense since he had one of the best back of all time? Every movement has a purpose and he doesn't throw exercises in just for the sake of it. He wants to target each section of the back, train it to failure, which is very time efficient.

What i usually see from him is 1. Pullovers (dumbell or machine). Close grip pull downs (neutral grip), bent over barbell row, or one arm dumbell row, machine wide grip rows, and deadlifts to finish or hypers.

This is the first time i've seen him use the HS machine. You really don't need to add anything in extra on back days with this routine. It covers all angels of the back.

I just don't like the 1 all out set. I like to do 3 heavy sets (after warm up) for about 8-12 reps.
            While I agree with you (and I'm sure millions other worldwide would as well), I remember Dorian saying that doing extra sets is unnecessary. I believe it went something along the lines of, "When you hammer a nail into a wall, why would you keep hammering it? It just damages the nail."

Comment

hi, it says that it is a private video and that I have to log in even though I am logged in. And when I enter my user name and password it says that it's a wrong combination...what the hell???

Comment

Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
                hi, it says that it is a private video and that I have to log in even though I am logged in. And when I enter my user name and password it says that it's a wrong combination...what the hell???
                You have to mess with it a few times, I went to the homepage and logged in then went to the video and it let me watch it. It took me like 10 times for some reason.

Comment

love dis shit

MD is doin a great job at gettin da best an latest vids out dere. seems Dorian likes to test those who come his way wit da same basic exercises dat made him great, as da sign on Ronnie's wall said, " if u do da same thing uu always did........".It's nice to see how todays guys compare to Dorian when they have to train like him.......definitely gonna apply dis for one of my alternate back days.AWESOME!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by moredanjustaman View Post
                    MD is doin a great job at gettin da best an latest vids out dere. seems Dorian likes to test those who come his way wit da same basic exercises dat made him great, as da sign on Ronnie's wall said, " if u do da same thing uu always did........".It's nice to see how todays guys compare to Dorian when they have to train like him.......definitely gonna apply dis for one of my alternate back days.AWESOME!!!!
                    http://www.rosettastone.com/

Comment

hell yes gonna try this routine for myself very diff too mine
                      A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

Comment

Originally posted by tonyk View Post
                        You have to mess with it a few times, I went to the homepage and logged in then went to the video and it let me watch it. It took me like 10 times for some reason.
                        I'll try to do that thanks!

Comment

Wow!Great video!

Comment

tried everything and it still doesn't work...I even clicked the "create account" button and it says that I already have an account. Get it fixed MD!

Comment

lol at people saying Evan is not that strong on back, i've seen him deadlifting 6 plates for reps at the end of a workout.

Comment

wow to do reverse crunches then partial deads fuk i cld feel my back just tight n pumped to shit i love dorian bodybuilding days and his techniques are the best

Comment

Working...
                                X