Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alex_natural View Post
    lol at people saying Evan is not that strong on back, i've seen him deadlifting 6 plates for reps at the end of a workout.
    your right he lifts 6 plates with ease but as said before dorian only gives 1 minute rest between sets and his lower back was almost done with the hyper extentsions.i'll try it tomorrow ,normally i can dead lift 5 plates but i'll do hyper extenstions first and probablly be able to lift only 2.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterja View Post
      your right he lifts 6 plates with ease but as said before dorian only gives 1 minute rest between sets and his lower back was almost done with the hyper extentsions.i'll try it tomorrow ,normally i can dead lift 5 plates but i'll do hyper extenstions first and probablly be able to lift only 2.
      dorian doesnt only give 1 minute rest between sets, trust me! Youve probably seen it on the bbing.com vids, but its a mistake. Ask dorian and he'll tell you to take as long as you need to give it maximum effort. but not so long where you lose concentration, pump etc. lifting weights is anaerobic, you trying to build muscle, so rushing in between sets is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by moredanjustaman View Post
        MD is doin a great job at gettin da best an latest vids out dere. seems Dorian likes to test those who come his way wit da same basic exercises dat made him great, as da sign on Ronnie's wall said, " if u do da same thing uu always did........".It's nice to see how todays guys compare to Dorian when they have to train like him.......definitely gonna apply dis for one of my alternate back days.AWESOME!!!!
        Goin OUT der way 2 type lyke a uneducated foo is mad kooz u dig? dats real

Comment

Originally posted by BenBach View Post
          dorian doesnt only give 1 minute rest between sets, trust me! Youve probably seen it on the bbing.com vids, but its a mistake. Ask dorian and he'll tell you to take as long as you need to give it maximum effort. but not so long where you lose concentration, pump etc. lifting weights is anaerobic, you trying to build muscle, so rushing in between sets is pointless.
          Not pointless, as a shortened rest time can be a tool used to increase intensity.

Comment

Great vid, The SHADOW training Evan! Looked like Evan was spent brutal back workout.

Comment

Originally posted by NITRO300 View Post
              LMAO!!!!!
              Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Great vid. Thanks MD and Animal!

Comment

Great vid. Dorian is a legend. Would like to see some dvd's of Dorian training the pro's on the market.

Comment

Legendary video, this is awesome stuff
                    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
                      Not pointless, as a shortened rest time can be a tool used to increase intensity.
                      true, but generally it isnt, if you do an all out set of squats, you probably need a good amount of time to recover for the next set, to give it 100% effort. if you only wait a minute, then you probably wont have sufficient oxygen to get the most out of it.

Comment

Another kick-ass video! Evan has now had the honor of being trained by the very best.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

never seen evan look this good during his offseason! his arms look outrageous!
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

now i'd like to see lee haney train chest with him. i'm sure haney has some old tricks to teach.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_natural View Post
                              lol at people saying Evan is not that strong on back, i've seen him deadlifting 6 plates for reps at the end of a workout.
                              Yeah I remember that was his video with Derek Poundstone last year he did 300kg on deadlift and that too at the end of the workout. I don't know who says hes not strong on back that dont make any sense cos I've seen his workout videos and hes super strong. And then again this workout video with Dorian especially is not all about strength training. Dorian puts special emphasis on correct form and technique weight is secondary

Peace

Comment

no can do, no video...what's up

Comment

Working...
                                X