Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MuscleAddict83
    replied
    Video still works. I'm glad I found it. Great stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Bad Boy Dazza
    replied
    Has the video been taken down? I don't see no video.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Evans the man. Great guy that's gonna make a big impact on the sport of bb. The video is awesome. It allows is to see a true champion train a future champ. Great video

Leave a comment:

• ZeroFire
    replied
    Evan and Dorian together. Epic. Great video. I like a lot of the movements that Dorian incorporated in this workout. No wonder he's the shadow.

Leave a comment:

• Evolutionair
    replied
    SHouldn't it be roelly training with dorian?

Leave a comment:

• BenBach
    replied
    Originally posted by bigtoph View Post
    Someone please tell me why it is so hard for some of these pros to pause & squeeze at the point of contraction.

In Dugdale's video he did with Dorian, he cannot pause & squeeze to save his life. Kai Greene? Nope. Evan? Nope.....

Remember what Dorian always says: If you cannot pause, you did not get the weight there from muscular power, but by momentum.

Every pro would improve his back if he simply slowed down the movement and paused & flexed at the point of contraction......Why is this so difficult???

Ever seen Branch train back? Nuff said.

Dorian must just shake his head.....
    I know what you mean mate, i dont know if you should pause on every rep for a 1-count, im not sure.. i study the way dorian does it, and whilst it looks like he get a full contraction, a lot of the time he doesnt pause for a full second, so im not sure.. i think its the contraction that determines how long you should hold it, and not counting.. dorians a connoisseur of form!

Leave a comment:

• bigtoph
    replied
    Someone please tell me why it is so hard for some of these pros to pause & squeeze at the point of contraction.

In Dugdale's video he did with Dorian, he cannot pause & squeeze to save his life. Kai Greene? Nope. Evan? Nope.....

Remember what Dorian always says: If you cannot pause, you did not get the weight there from muscular power, but by momentum.

Every pro would improve his back if he simply slowed down the movement and paused & flexed at the point of contraction......Why is this so difficult???

Ever seen Branch train back? Nuff said.

Dorian must just shake his head.....

Leave a comment:

• TX_Iron
    replied
    Informative. Instructional. Interesting. Indeed.

Leave a comment:

• Folieking
    replied
    nice vid,
    got some new training tips
    thx md

Leave a comment:

• Lorenzo Marinčić
    replied
    Originally posted by Climber213 View Post
    I learn more from Mike Arnold's posts than any book out there. Nice job Mike! One question though, why did he use the high amount of exercises only for back? Like for other bigger muscle groups like chest or quads or hamstrings, he didn't incorporate that many exercises?
    Because you have much more muscles in your back..you have like 6 or 7 different muscles and you can't hit them like you hit other muscle groups...that's my thought on this..

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
    Priceless... now it's time to film an Evans Dvd entitled "Blood and Guts 2.0" that would be awesome.. and entire week of Dorian and Yates working out
    I'm up for filming that...Defo.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by JerseyDevil View Post
    FINALLY!!!

Good to see a Temple Gym video in color and also, I like the no commentary.

Should have filmed Leroy too!
    I did mate, he was doing back too....The footage is with Butch as we speak...

Leave a comment:

• TMP912
    replied
    I wish I could train down there for a year no break... Then maybe i would be half the size of Evan. Just wish i watched this before i worked out back not after.

Leave a comment:

• House.
    replied
    I learn more from Mike Arnold's posts than any book out there. Nice job Mike! One question though, why did he use the high amount of exercises only for back? Like for other bigger muscle groups like chest or quads or hamstrings, he didn't incorporate that many exercises?

Leave a comment:

• BenBach
    replied
    i agree with you 100%! ^^^ well put aswell. that told joe big

Leave a comment:

Working...
X