Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANIMAL presents Evan Centopani Trains with Dorian Yates - Full length Video

yes, but blank

Comment

Works for me... awesome vid. I love it when Dorian shouts 'aright one more!' when you least expect it hahah.

Comment

YES! Finally!
        Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Evan is very smart and will learn about back training from the great dorian yates and use to win the20 12 Arnold!

Comment

Excellent video, did anyone else notice Marika Johansson in the back training legs? As big as Evan is, he's not that strong on back, I've seen a vid of him, shoulder pressing 3 plates like it's nothing, but on back, can't say I was that impressed. Dorian, when he does any back movement, you can still see immense thickness to his back.

Might do my next back session at temple gym, see if Dorian will train me :P
            "I say thee, nay." - Thor

Comment

Originally posted by lonesoldier54 View Post
              Excellent video, did anyone else notice Marika Johansson in the back training legs? As big as Evan is, he's not that strong on back, I've seen a vid of him, shoulder pressing 3 plates like it's nothing, but on back, can't say I was that impressed. Dorian, when he does any back movement, you can still see immense thickness to his back.

Might do my next back session at temple gym, see if Dorian will train me :P
              Nobody is that strong when you make form the top priority! its all about feeling the muscle with back!

Comment

Jesus Christ, I know a shouldn't complain about a free service, but damn it's about time MD uploaded some good content.
                Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Have yall ever considered, after a few weeks putting your videos on youtube? With the internet service I have now, I can not load MD videos efficiently enough without them timing out? I am able to (slowly) stream videos off of that site.
                  ironmaglabs.com

Comment

fantastic video.

Comment

Great video...Evan def got all he could handle out of that...Dam I bet it def put somethings in perspective for him as it does for all of us when we free ourselves from our comfort zone...Way to go Ox...Keep it up.

Comment

doe this make any1 else wanna go train BACK 2DAY!??.....DORIANS A BEAST!...UP!...SQUEEZE!.....lol

Comment

Evan should comment on here and tell us about the experience and the things he got out of it.
                          www.LamarByrdJr.com
                          TeamWolf

Comment

The wait is over.
                            "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

FINALLY!!!

Good to see a Temple Gym video in color and also, I like the no commentary.

Should have filmed Leroy too!

Comment

Working...
                              X