Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Marcus "The Comet" Haley trains 6 weeks out from the Tampa PBW Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus "The Comet" Haley trains 6 weeks out from the Tampa PBW Championships

IFBB Pro Marcus Haley is back in the trenches training 6 weeks out from the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly bodybuilding competition next month in Tampa Bay, Fla. Recently Haley scored a second place finish at the 2011 Europa Show of Champions. In this video, Haley discusses the changes in preparation he is making with George Farah's guidance heading into Tampa and his expectations for the Olympia. Marcus also gives a walk through inspection and introduction to his business and business partners at Precision Peptides.

Marcus Haley 6 Weeks Out from PBW

Video shot and produced by John Hawley

"large company, large distributor of our company" as he opens his one fridge in a small office space. his "office" is the copier room. lol. stuff is garbage anyways. even he says theirs no research or studies on his products. just buy some real igf 1. another garbage "hot stuff" company. and him breaking in at the O, yea right

Comment

Marcus is good people. Thanks for sharing what you are up to.
      Also, good luck to your wife competing in figure again in just a few days from now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
        "large company, large distributor of our company" as he opens his one fridge in a small office space. his "office" is the copier room. lol. stuff is garbage anyways. even he says theirs no research or studies on his products. just buy some real igf 1. another garbage "hot stuff" company. and him breaking in at the O, yea right
        LMAO very true

Comment

They also said i was done when i tore my quad. They also said i would never go to college. They also said i would never crack the top 15 in the O. They also said.......well you get my point. Actually you can look up tons of research on cjc ghrp-6 aicar ect.....Im just going after the american dream bro no need to bash me for that. Have a good day
          Marcus "The Comet" Haley
          IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Precision Peptides is actually pretty good I never seen a bad review do some research

Comment

Hope it works out for Marcus. Nice guy, good attitude, represents bb well.

Comment

lol, who said you would never go to college? your parents? high school teachers? dude, anybody can get into college. even illegals from mexico. and being black, you also have access to a lot more grants and loans. who doesnt come back from a torn quad, bicep, tricep or pec? good for you, but its part of the game.

Originally posted by thaley View Post
                They also said i was done when i tore my quad. They also said i would never go to college. They also said i would never crack the top 15 in the O. They also said.......well you get my point. Actually you can look up tons of research on cjc ghrp-6 aicar ect.....Im just going after the american dream bro no need to bash me for that. Have a good day

sorry bro, just making an observation based on your exact words. no offense. you said its a large company, but its not a large company. you then said your a large distributor of your company. doesn't make sense. and you said theirs no research or studies in the video, but here you say theirs tons. peptides have been around awhile as a legal (before/if they get banned or need script) alternative to real gear. never taken off cause the "price vs. results" still cant touch the real thing. you obviously know this. top 15 is good. i can def see that and prob top 10 with perfect conditioning. i thought you were saying top 5. and no offense, but your in the business of people judging your body. but many would have to not show up in shape or at all for you top get top 5. back and delts and legs just dont have the size/muscularity for the Mr O.

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                  Precision Peptides is actually pretty good I never seen a bad review do some research
                  so you've used precision?

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                    Um no, actually a fuckton of members got scammed by Precision Peptides, including me. Check the Pro M boards.

I think Marcus was associated with them afterwards, so I won't bother, but Marcus there's a lot of bad publicity with PP and the fake ass shit they sent out a couple of months ago. If they're better now, who knows, but gonna be hard to make it such a "large company" (lol) after fucking over a lot of people.

Comment

Originally posted by thaley View Post
                      seriously...no one fucking cares

Comment

Wow!!! really so because im black i get special treatment to go to school? Tell me who has come back from a torn quad tendon to place in the O??? Also a compound fracture tib fib in the other leg??? I love it when people like you tell me what I cant do. You dont know my story and what my life was like so I will just ignore your comment. Just so you know I wasnt given a grant I earned it playing football and my grades were good!!
                        lol, who said you would never go to college? your parents? high school teachers? dude, anybody can get into college. even illegals from mexico. and being black, you also have access to a lot more grants and loans. who doesnt come back from a torn quad, bicep, tricep or pec? good for you, but its part of the game.

sorry bro, just making an observation based on your exact words. no offense. you said its a large company, but its not a large company. you then said your a large distributor of your company. doesn't make sense. and you said theirs no research or studies in the video, but here you say theirs tons. peptides have been around awhile as a legal (before/if they get banned or need script) alternative to real gear. never taken off cause the "price vs. results" still cant touch the real thing. you obviously know this. top 15 is good. i can def see that and prob top 10 with perfect conditioning. i thought you were saying top 5. and no offense, but your in the business of people judging your body. but many would have to not show up in shape or at all for you top get top 5. back and delts and legs just dont have the size/muscularity for the Mr O.
                        Marcus "The Comet" Haley
                        IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

sorry bro, just making an observation based on your exact words.
                          i thought you were saying top 5. and no offense, but your in the business of people judging your body. but many would have to not show up in shape or at all for you top get top 5.
                          You "thought" he was saying top 5? Kenny, since you like quoting selectively and possibly hearing what you want to hear, “I’m really hoping to crack the top 10 in the Olympia, stated Marcus Haley in the MD video. “I know it’s going to be even tougher this year with the insurgence of some new guys. I think it’s going to be tough, but I definitely think I’m well capable of doing that. Like I said my body keeps growing and I keep making strides even at this stage of my career. So the Olympia is going to be no different, but I know that I have to come in conditioned; my waist has to be down like it was at the Olympia. If I bring those things in, I think I’ll be able to be a force.”

Jason in the same position might have put it more simply. I hope they're ready.

Comment

Yea thats from other companies and also it was from follistatin that we got a bad batch which i personally fixed. I just purchased part of this company a month ago. Pro Muscle lol.......Yea thats mostly Phil hernon who worked for us then tried to do back door shit that i dont care to discuss. Will we be a large company.....just wait and see we have to crawl before we walk. I wish I could say what on the way but i cant at this point. We have made big changes and the company has really grown in the short time i have had it. So to be honest yes we had some not so good stuff come through this company and i cant change what happen all i can do it strive to make PP better than ever and i confident i can and will do that.Check rxmuscle to see the progress that I have made with the company and that should tell you something
                            Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
                            Um no, actually a fuckton of members got scammed by Precision Peptides, including me. Check the Pro M boards.

I think Marcus was associated with them afterwards, so I won't bother, but Marcus there's a lot of bad publicity with PP and the fake ass shit they sent out a couple of months ago. If they're better now, who knows, but gonna be hard to make it such a "large company" (lol) after fucking over a lot of people.
                            Marcus "The Comet" Haley
                            IFBB Pro Bodybuilder

Comment

Lmao Im a member of pro muscle and I never gotten scammed so i dont care LMAO

Plus they are still a sponsor there.....

Comment

Working...
                              X