Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Marcus "The Comet" Haley trains 6 weeks out from the Tampa PBW Championships

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Marcus! you are one good example of perseverance!!

Comment

Sure I understand you take issue with Marcus and sum up his success to his being a black recipient of affirmative action that white liberals made available to him at your expense. You must resent his success maybe feeling his success has somehow victimized you. There is nothing inheritedly wrong with Marcus who was a foster kid without the trappings of a stable two parent gated community upbringing mentioning that people actually have expected him to fail at every turn and not been supportive of his efforts to achieve success. You are a prize example of those who would use every opportunity to keep a good man down. You are throwing out any misstep and mistake in his face and this thread like a spouse committing emotial abuse with their partner does trying to keep them down rather than lift them up to rise to their greatest potential. You are miserable and want Marcus to be, but he isn't and that motivates you to keep looking for more ways to paint him as a failure. Good luck.

Note: you are waisting your time arguing with me with your condescending tone. I was doing this in debate class in 1979 when you were still saying goo, goo, ga, ga....

Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
      i never spoke of his college education. actually he dropped out. so...yea... anyways, he stated "they said he would never get to college, and he couldn't explain who "they" were. so I said, exact quote "dude, anybody can get into college. even illegals from mexico. and being black, you also have access to a lot more grants and loans." its not like it used to be, before marcus was born. its not hard to get into college. ANYBODY can get into a community college. a 50 y.o. mexican illegal can! good god, he got into a college in south dakota for football! and marcus said, "Wow!!! really so because im black i get special treatment to go to school?" and thats when 600rr said affirmative action. which is a UNITED STATES LAW giving SPECIAL TREATMENT to minorities and other genders (i.e. females, homo) when it comes to schooling and jobs. So to answer marcus' question yes, because he's black he gets special treatment to go to school. ITS THE LAW

do you understand now?
      Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; June 3, 2011, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
        In this video, Haley discusses the changes in preparation he is making with George Farah's guidance heading into Tampa and his expectations for the Olympia. Marcus also gives a walk through inspection and introduction to his business and business partners at Precision Peptides.
        I don't know if I watched the correct video, because it seemed like one long commercial about the company - I didn't hear anything about what "changes in preparation he is making with George Farah's guidance"?

Comment

really john? you were in a debate class at age 14? your 44 bro, im 31. your such a bull shitter. lol.

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
          Sure I understand you take issue with Marcus and sum up his success to his being a black recipient of affirmative action that white liberals made available to him at your expense. You must resent his success maybe feeling his success has somehow victimized you. There is nothing inheritedly wrong with Marcus who was a foster kid without the trappings of a stable two parent gated community upbringing mentioning that people actually have expected him to fail at every turn and not been supportive of his efforts to achieve success. You are a prize example of those who would use every opportunity to keep a good man down. You are throwing out any misstep and mistake in his face and this thread like a spouse committing emotial abuse with their partner does trying to keep them down rather than lift them up to rise to their greatest potential. You are miserable and want Marcus to be, but he isn't and that motivates you to keep looking for more ways to paint him as a failure. Good luck.

Note: you are waisting your time arguing with me with your condescending tone. I was doing this in debate class in 1979 when you were still saying goo, goo, ga, ga....

Comment

Originally posted by thaley View Post
            They also said i was done when i tore my quad. They also said i would never go to college. They also said i would never crack the top 15 in the O. They also said.......well you get my point. Actually you can look up tons of research on cjc ghrp-6 aicar ect.....Im just going after the american dream bro no need to bash me for that. Have a good day

haley,

im not one to bash a company unless ive seen countless times people being ripped off by that company so i do have good faith that your words seem true, atleast to me. Although it seems like its gonna be a long road before you guys have ample research to distribute to the public
            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

really john? you were in a debate class at age 14? your 44 bro, im 31. your such a bull shitter. lol.
              correction: 13 years old lol
              That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Sorry I missed this message. I'm 44 eh? Try again. I'm fifty born in 1960. But whatever. You win. Bottom line is Precision Peptides financially supports this site and MD and fans appreciate them. And Marcus is alright in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                  Sorry I missed this message. I'm 44 eh? Try again. I'm fifty born in 1960. But whatever. You win. Bottom line is Precision Peptides financially supports this site and MD and fans appreciate them. And Marcus is alright in my book.
                  If Marlboro supported MD, would you blindly approve of all their actions too?

Comment

Originally posted by HammerStrength12 View Post
                    If Marlboro supported MD, would you blindly approve of all their actions too?
                    Choose your battles wisely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
                      so you had good grades and scouts looking at you. and you said "they said i would never go to college." sounds like you just made that up bro, to add to you quad story. fractures are way easier to get over from then a tendon tear. ive got pins in my left ankle from a bad motorcycle crash and i broke my other ankle and right hip, 2 front teeth, 20 staples in my face and head, broken right thumb and cartilage damage in my right knee, when i was 21 in a car accident (passenger). and walked 1/4 of a mile home to call the police. and in 3 months i was in the gym on crutches in both cases. thats life bro. we all had rough times and obsticals to get over. see, now i look silly for listing my injuiries like you. should i include my "compound fractured right collar bone? compound break in my left pinky? broken toes from martial arts? na, that would be asking for sympathy and trying to people to saw awww, your so strong and brave for going through those tough things. na, just called being a man and going through life acting like one.
                      Yeah, but who give a FU** about you? Seriously?

Comment

• marcus man i live out in tampa we got get one in Bro
                        www.Demarresden.com www.crazeewear.com

Comment

Working...
                        X