Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Al Auguste, "the Hybrid" trains back 2 weeks out from PBW - Tampa

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    are you his coach? he looks great...cant really see his legs though...how are the wheels?
    yea we've been working together since 2010 nationals, ..wheels are ready,very symmetrical..

Comment

Originally posted by don long View Post
      yea we've been working together since 2010 nationals, ..wheels are ready,very symmetrical..
      It was a fun shoot with a great guy

Looking forward to shooting with you and your rumored next USA champion on Friday in Tampa big dawg!!

Comment

Al looks great, he's a front runner for the 202

Comment

looking sharp!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottg View Post
            Good call!
            I agree, reminds me of renel too. he looks pretty dry, hope he doesnt spill over.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
              He is Mulatto.
              He is not mulatto you dumbass, he is 100% black/haitian, they call him hybrid because he has an interesting look, he looks like he could be half natural, half on steroids, you look at him and assume he might be natural because he looks so good, then you look again, and notice he is enhanced. The combination of small waist, perfect proportions and great condition and fullness has earned him the nickname ''hybrid'', which is a great look
              Now the question is: is Al Auguste future Mr Olympia?

Comment

great body just needs to get that bit of gyno under the nips sorted! always looks nasty too me that stuff.

Comment

Good video. Dumb music.

Comment

Definately my new favorite physique!!

Seems like a good dude too.
                    Strictly Business

Comment

Working...
                    X