Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Hidetada Yamagishi Trains ARMS, Hide Trains BACK! Hide is guest on Muscle Beach! THREE VIDEOS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hidetada Yamagishi Trains ARMS, Hide Trains BACK! Hide is guest on Muscle Beach! THREE VIDEOS!



    Hidetada Yamagishi does a back workout two weeks before the 2011 Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships in Tampa, Florida. The contest is June 24-25. Do you think he's the front runner?



  • #2
    Looks like we have a mini Hidetada Yamagishi week going here at MD. Tomorrow we are posting a Hide arm workout. Go Hide!

    Comment


    • #3
      Hide ftw! real class guy love his work ethic and attitude

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
        Looks like we have a mini Hidetada Yamagishi week going here at MD. Tomorrow we are posting a Hide arm workout. Go Hide!
        As we should. He's a great BBer and his videos are always informative and entertaining.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thats alot of exercises just like how i like to do th em
          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

          Comment


          • #6
            Love to see guys training high volume! Hide rules.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wow, I got tired just watching Hide go through all that volume...good job by MD to have Eric explain a little bit of why and what is going on during each exercise. Thanks MD!
              "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
                Love to see guys training high volume! Hide rules.
                For back i really dont think there is any other way to train but high volume intense heavy weights.
                "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

                Comment


                • #9
                  I see Hide wining it! And he's looking pretty good!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Awesome video! Thats one Classy mother F'r I hope he does well!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i find the guy "training" him annoying as fuck...what pro needs to have that shit said to him while he is about to do a show?...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by crashfire View Post
                        i find the guy "training" him annoying as fuck...what pro needs to have that shit said to him while he is about to do a show?...
                        Ever think that it benefits Hide's training? Probably a big motivator for that guy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lex1247 View Post
                          Wow, I got tired just watching Hide go through all that volume...good job by MD to have Eric explain a little bit of why and what is going on during each exercise. Thanks MD!
                          x2

                          Explaining how each movement is working each area of the back differently, very informative.

                          All the best Hide!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            the only thing i didn't get was the drop set on the bend over barbell row? i really don't see any point in that it's mass movement and therefore should only be done with med. to low reps w/good form....watch the old blood n guts dvd. you'll see how there really supposed to be done.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tselite View Post
                              the only thing i didn't get was the drop set on the bend over barbell row? i really don't see any point in that it's mass movement and therefore should only be done with med. to low reps w/good form....watch the old blood n guts dvd. you'll see how there really supposed to be done.
                              We do a drop set after Hide has performed his heavy set so he can get that extra pause and squeeze at the top with a lighter weight . We only do that in pre contest mode training a few weeks out to bring out the detail . Not everyone is the same and I have been working with Hide for almost 2 years and it works well with him and he seems to be consistently improving.


                              Eric Di Lauro
                              Mr. Canada Pro Trainer
                              Team Cutler Mr Olympia
                              www.newgenerationtrainer.blogspot.com/
                              http://www.google.com/profiles/mrcanadapro
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/mrcanadapro?feature=mexp
                              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eric-D...12916188788691

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X