Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

315 Pound IFBB Pro Alfonso Del Rio Blasts Chest with Prep Coach Fakhri Mubarak

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thachozenonebx View Post
    that is a interesting looking exercise, would you say it hits the upper pecs better than incline presses?
    hmmm it hits them differently. I get a bigger pump from those but pump doesn't mean it'll grow more but i do incline flies, incline press and incline close grip and all your bases are covered

I feel this exercise works more the green area while flies work more the red area and presses work both a little bit.

2008-04-14-arnold4.jpg
    Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by jpflex2010 View Post
      I was thinking about current and previous Mr. Olympias the other day. I noticed that MANY guys from the past that were touted as a future Mr. O or "the next big thing" never panned out , faded away or weren't hungry enough. It seems that usually the guys no on really expects ends up being Mr. Olympia (with some exceptions). And it does not help any that the judges keep the same guy in the top spot for years even if most fans would've picked someone else on a particular year. There probably would've been 5-10 more Mr. O's if you did a survey on who should've won in certain years. That being said ALFONSO is a BIG Dude, I hope he does well.

Comment

Originally posted by Voland View Post
        hmmm it hits them differently. I get a bigger pump from those but pump doesn't mean it'll grow more but i do incline flies, incline press and incline close grip and all your bases are covered

I feel this exercise works more the green area while flies work more the red area and presses work both a little bit.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]248419[/ATTACH]
        oh brother.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihawk View Post
          oh brother.
          Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

big big dude

Comment

Working...
            X