Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Brian Yersky trains arms 21 weeks out from the 2011 NPC Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian Yersky trains arms 21 weeks out from the 2011 NPC Nationals

In more heat than Big Brian Yersky is accustomed to he works arms at Tampa Powerhouse Gym. Although Yersky is still in his off season he's hard and full and shows signs of quality growth while revealing his strategy for a three month prep heading into Nationals.

it didnt seem that he took the time to improve that little chest he has
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

He's gotten a LOT bigger. Believe me ...
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        He's gotten a LOT bigger. Believe me ...
        QFT! I had a hard time doing a mid close up shot that didn't appear to be a close up or xcu He's a huge and cool dude or I'll say hugely cool

Comment

Talked to Bryan for a little bit at the Met-** booth in Tampa. Cool guy, I wish him the best!
          www.LamarByrdJr.com
          TeamWolf

Comment

What are his stats? how big does he get in the offseason? what was his weight in that vid? Things like that...

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
              Talked to Bryan for a little bit at the Met-** booth in Tampa. Cool guy, I wish him the best!
              See ya in Tally on Wednesday fo yo In the Trenches Big Dawg!

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                See ya in Tally on Wednesday fo yo In the Trenches Big Dawg!
                Better use some crazy badass graphics with like explosions and train horns!
                www.LamarByrdJr.com
                TeamWolf

Comment

Hey Brain,

Are you working with anyone for prep or are you doing it yourself?
                  THanks broski!
                  www.LamarByrdJr.com
                  TeamWolf

Comment

im sure he is a good guy and has gotten much bigger everywhere but why does it seem a trouble area for a lot of big bodybuilders to build your ches...roelly once said its because of your shoulders and triceps that get in the way but ah who cares, as long as hes trying his best im rooting for the guy
                    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Met Yersky at the Junior Nats. He's totally kewl & is working with Chad Nicholls this year for his Nationals prep. I think he can go the distance this year. He is the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
                        it didnt seem that he took the time to improve that little chest he has
                        Brian inclined 405 for 8 last tuesday lol. I think his chest will be just fine. He is over 300 lbs in really good shape.

Comment

Originally posted by mattyh7688 View Post
                          Brian inclined 405 for 8 last tuesday lol. I think his chest will be just fine. He is over 300 lbs in really good shape.
                          That's very impressive, but his chest size doesn't seem to match the rest of his body and needs improvement. Not knocking the dude, just saying.
                          "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

i don't like him.. i hope Dusty Hanshaw destroy him

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
                              That's very impressive, but his chest size doesn't seem to match the rest of his body and needs improvement. Not knocking the dude, just saying.
                              I think you would be surprised in person...It has certainly improved

Comment

Working...
                              X